Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Greetings earthlings.....
5 March 2013, 15:19,
RE: Greetings earthlings.....
(5 March 2013, 10:51)Scythe13 Wrote: Hi, welcome to the forum.

I got banned from going winter camping from that same forum, and Binary Ninja got banned for encouraging me to enjoy myself, have fun, and be safe.

We are the nutters.....but we're fun with it haha. Now excuse me while I go eat some crayons.

(5 March 2013, 09:55)NorthernRaider Wrote: and even more articles spread all over the forum by our more retarded members who cant work out where to post things

Thanks for the mention NR. X <<<<that kiss is for NR, don't get jealous P1.

Amazing, I think some people think that if TSHTF the first thing we'd all do is sit around a camp fire singing Kumbaya. Unfortunately, back on earth, most of us realise that within a very short period of time it could be a little bit "tricky" (depending on the depth of the brown stuff of course).
Power to the people!
5 March 2013, 15:22,
Well we all understand the dark side of life here...
especially scythe... on the docks at night...
"hello boys"......

Only joking ..... maybe.....TongueTongueTongue

I'd be sleeping with one eye open near sythe .....Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
5 March 2013, 15:31,
Sadly nowadays villages have several idiots, they never run short.

A warning for suggesting another site? Makes you laugh. How do they handle links to other sites then in article references?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
5 March 2013, 15:42,
Har Har Har, I can just imagine people posting links to the Daily Mail, Telegraph, BBC, RT, Mother Earth News, USGS, Met Office, US forums, various prepper blogs, How to forums etc and getting banned or bollocked for it.
5 March 2013, 21:49,
A warm welcome from south wales enjoy the forum
9 March 2013, 23:50,
Greetings to you too, and welcome to the forum