Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What clothes are you caching, and how?
5 March 2013, 17:55,
RE: What clothes are you caching, and how?
(5 March 2013, 17:47)Wolfiesmith Wrote: I hate throwing things away, that comes in handy for prepping but not for moving!

"that might come in handy" is my motto, anything useful(especially FREE) a trick i picked up from my parents.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 March 2013, 20:21,
Like most of you I have plenty of warm out door clothes which I use for work and hill walking but make sure I have plenty of decent footwear/boots but will hoard decent heavy duty out door socks as no mater how many I buy I never have enough. A spare set of water proofs will be a good investment .
7 March 2013, 15:20,
I have lots of clothes, normal and army surplus too. I've not been able to bring myself to throw anything away for years. I still have shirts I used to wear for school!! Nowt wrong with any of them, so I'll be keeping them.
7 March 2013, 16:05,
(5 March 2013, 17:20)Highlander Wrote: I am not storing clothes, I think I have enough here as it is, especially winter clothes, I have always had a lot that I buy for the hills,.. I also have [I think ] seven pairs of decent boots, some hardly worn because they turned out not to be well waterproofed, but still good boots.

LOL. That is storing them. I don't have many clothes that are not in use at some time or another. The only ones I store in the sense of putting away and not using are clothes that have been replaced for some reason or ones I tend to go through. I have spare underpants and socks that I buy and store, t-shirts I buy and wear, put away bring out and wear later. My main clothes are everyday and I like to have spares so I have severaal pairs of jeans, several jackets, etc.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 March 2013, 16:06, (This post was last modified: 7 March 2013, 16:08 by Luci_ferson.)
im waiting for the spring sales in the camp shops etc. i want to get my hands on a good winter jacket. a parker or something.
its something i dont own yet

ive got jackets , but i want something for when the weather gets a bit extreme.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
7 March 2013, 16:11,
(7 March 2013, 16:06)Luci_ferson Wrote: im waiting for the spring sales in the camp shops etc. i want to get my hands on a good winter jacket. a parker or something.
its something i dont own yet

ive got jackets , but i want something for when the weather gets a bit extreme.

you realise we've got a surplus store link to this site?? http://www.sids-surplus.co.uk
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 March 2013, 16:22, (This post was last modified: 7 March 2013, 16:38 by Luci_ferson.)
thanks bigpaul, appreciated.

them swedish parkers are exactly the price range i was looking for. chears

I like anything thats good quality and cheap enough to buy 2
7 March 2013, 17:18,
Beardyman was also doing a little discount to members. Not sure if he is still running the promotion but it may be worth dropping him a pm before you order. From the dealings I've had with him, he's a great guy.

What's that brown spot on the end of my nose? Smile
7 March 2013, 17:20,
thanks Geordie_rob very handy to know
7 March 2013, 17:32,
check out the "special offers" section too.