Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What clothes are you caching, and how?
7 March 2013, 18:23,
RE: What clothes are you caching, and how?
Do you honestly think that clothes will run out?? Sorry guys n gals I just don't see it.
There aren't enough people on the planet to loot every item of clothing if TSHTF
Respect existence or expect resistance!
7 March 2013, 18:25,
(7 March 2013, 18:00)Ghost Wrote: Any chance of a picture of this 18 yr old Geordie girl???

Get yourself to the bigg market any fri or sat night. If its really cold, I'm sure one will warm you up for the price of a cocktail (cocktail in Newcastle aren't like anywhere else. They just tip anything in. If its alcoholic, it'll do). Smile
7 March 2013, 18:26, (This post was last modified: 7 March 2013, 18:27 by Luci_ferson.)
if the fuel gos then transport gos,
no shops are replenished and could leed to rioting and looting due to food shortage.
shops will soon empty as the summer riots have shown.

uid rather have my parker now
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
7 March 2013, 18:27,
(7 March 2013, 17:39)Luci_ferson Wrote: i think ive just found a new favourite website, half the things ive been looking for are here, and cheaper than ive found elsewhere.

That's exactly what he set it up for. Give people what they need rather than the crap off other people & at the price that's good for everyone.
7 March 2013, 18:28, (This post was last modified: 7 March 2013, 18:29 by Luci_ferson.)
hes done a great job then.

he could have tried to cash in on it, by selling for higher prices using fear as a selling tool, and he hasnt.
7 March 2013, 18:30,
(7 March 2013, 18:23)Ghost Wrote: Do you honestly think that clothes will run out?? Sorry guys n gals I just don't see it.
There aren't enough people on the planet to loot every item of clothing if TSHTF

if you think like that you will be in trouble! they'll take em just cos they can..its got nothing to do with need and everything to do with greed!(humans are good at that) either that or they'll set light to the store out of spite..like in the riots..and that applies more so if you live in a city or urban "connerbation" .relying on something to be there AFTER TSHTF is a recipe for disaster.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 March 2013, 18:30,
well said
7 March 2013, 18:31,
(7 March 2013, 18:28)Luci_ferson Wrote: hes done a great job then.

he could have tried to cash in on it, by selling for higher prices using fear as a selling tool, and he hasnt.

He's one of us. One of the good guys.
7 March 2013, 18:32, (This post was last modified: 7 March 2013, 18:32 by Luci_ferson.)
even good guys have to resist temptation. im glad he did. not all can.

words of a sinner. lol
7 March 2013, 18:33,
[quote='Geordie_Rob' pid='48969' dateline='1362677474'

He's one of us. One of the good guys.
[/quote]

yes, that he is!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.