Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ID cards round 2?
6 March 2013, 21:07, (This post was last modified: 6 March 2013, 21:28 by Luci_ferson.)
RE: ID cards round 2?
must be okey then, europe is doing it

europe , the united states of nazi-land

oops , oh pooooop , ive gone on a political rant again,
off to go sit in the corner again with hands on head. Sad

non political note. and more about the costs.

regardless of if you pay for it yourself personally, or if its given by the gov.
you are paying for it
if you pay for it personally you pay for only your own.
if your given them from the govt. it is paid for in taxes, so your paying for yours and everyone who is on benefits.

and every single european that comes over and becomes entitled to one

either way they will offset the costs in mathematical wizardy so that the workers are paying for them all.

and when the heroin addicts and the stoners lose them 3 times a week, who do you think will pay for the to be reissued.
and who pays for the court costs of enforcing them.

good old mr taxpayer

sounds like exactly what it is, a very expencive pointless piece of plastic.

atleast itd give our overworked underpaid student drs and nurses something else to do,
ah but theyd have to ignore it for emergency treatment anyway cos its in their oaths.

I can see a lot of foreign people having them sudden births where they didnt know they were pregnant.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
7 March 2013, 09:32,
If I had started this thread SD would have close it by now ?

7 March 2013, 10:29, (This post was last modified: 7 March 2013, 10:30 by RoadWarrior.)
apologies HL .....id just come in from night shift and had a BAD SHIFT !! .....then had to have my say/thoughts.....!!! imay have splt "country" wrong too !Wink ah well off to bed now after a couple of my tourettes tablets ...Big Grin

(7 March 2013, 10:29)RoadWarrior Wrote: apologies HL .....id just come in from night shift and had a BAD SHIFT !! .....then had to have my say/thoughts.....!!! imay have spelt "country" wrong too !Wink ah well off to bed now after a couple of my tourettes tablets ...Big Grin
7 March 2013, 10:33,
I think I like roadwarriors bad shifts.
and his spelling was pretty appropriate (accidentally of course)
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
7 March 2013, 13:53,
Deleted a couple of posts for the swearing. No need and is another example of these posts being useless and degenerating.

NR, It's the threads you choose to post. Are you really that bored? If so write some articles. Your knowledge needs passed on and is appreciated. The news articles adding nothing. We know about them and they add nothing to what we could do or how we should handle it. Posts on how to do things are still valid. And it isn't just your posts, it's just everyone else has stopped posting them.

Now it's closed.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin