Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basic security.
10 March 2013, 20:46,
RE: Basic security.
(10 March 2013, 19:13)Straight Shooter Wrote: The ground is falling ( as i enter with the digger) HL....and then falls away down a bank on the same elevation as i enter which is good so to drain the area is not a problem...its a question of how i hide the air intake & exhaust..this is now my main problem.....and the question of direction because of internal voice noise from inside to where the intake and exhaust terminates above ground...although the swaneck pipes aim to ground...got to think that through a bit more.

I was lucky, in that my `bunker` started off as a small secluded area that had a couple of seats,..all amongst high dense vegetation,.. the flooring was concrete as there once stood a garage on the spot.

I started by breaking up the concrete, and digging out, then building up the sides,... the air pipe is hidden by Ivy
A major part of survival is invisibility.
10 March 2013, 20:56, (This post was last modified: 10 March 2013, 20:57 by Luci_ferson.)
mine will be simply vented through the bench in the polytunnel that the plants are sitting on.

as for noise wel just have to be vewy vewy qwuiet.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
11 March 2013, 20:21,
I am taking the view thus......because of the expence of what i am about to lay into ,i just as well do it right ...as many know from other posts my place is for sale..and not selling...i would love what Highlander has " me and a thousand others " BUT wifey does not want to be up high and out the way (gutted ) so my plan had to change...i see no benift to selling at all now....because of my position location wise...i want to bug IN ...in as much safety as is possible....so this is where i,m at...not as i would like but thats the cards i hold ....so there should be NO reasons you can misunderstand what i,m upto ....if you get my drift guys ...i am more that capable and have all the skills required to carry out this project ..its always been about under what guise and position....thanks again HIghlander