Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morals and canibalism....
15 November 2011, 19:13,
RE: Morals and canibalism....
"The nearer the bone the sweeter the meat" an old saying. Where do you live JD1? I'll sharpen the knives!!! Kenneth Eames.
15 November 2011, 19:34,
....erm .... Scotland ? Smile
16 November 2011, 07:08,
Seriously though. If I was starving in the Winter after an event and I happened to come across a body frozen in the snow, at the bottom of a cliff or something, then I'd have no problem tucking in.
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

16 November 2011, 13:22,
Maybe we could give them a hand like the indians did with the buffalos...They used to run them off cliffs...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
16 November 2011, 14:50,
(16 November 2011, 13:22)mikebratcher69 Wrote: Maybe we could give them a hand like the indians did with the buffalos...They used to run them off cliffs...

The Ancient Britons used to do the same with Mammoths!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 November 2011, 17:49,
I can see it now...4 Preppers running twenty fat people off a cliff! Brilliant.

16 November 2011, 18:05,
(16 November 2011, 17:49)Reality Jones Wrote: I can see it now...4 Preppers running twenty fat people off a cliff! Brilliant.
i'll be the 21st one running the other way, why do you think they call me BIGpaulBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 November 2011, 16:27,
It sounds like a great plan. As long as I'm not the guy stood at the bottom of the cliff counting them as they come down 'INCOMING!'

18 November 2011, 00:36,
what you don't want all that lovely pork just wait till the apples come in lol
to win the war, you must be willing to die
18 November 2011, 06:03,
Since this thread started I've sharpened all of my knives and am now waiting for JD1 to come to visit me. My only problem is that my 'cauldron' is only ten inches high, I must do something about this. JD1, my apologies if I' upset you, no harm meant. Joking aside, I think that although we write in this way, should things happen, I really think that many would feel repulsed at eating human flesh until they were so near death themselves. By that time many would not have the energy or will to survive. Kenneth Eames.