Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morals and canibalism....
27 June 2012, 11:01,
RE: Morals and canibalism....
(27 June 2012, 10:58)NorthernRaider Wrote: Aye and the polyunsaturates and preservatives...... I actually had a fast food burger last year on the A 303 north of Exeter, I think it was called a Whopper , I actually enjoyed it, terrifying really.

possibly more so than the idea of an apocalypse Tongue....mind you they do tailor them to taste good but have nothing too them, its fairly simple, things that we didnt get much of as hunter gatherers taste great to us, so they put that in the burgers and sod all else Tongue....spose that might be a good thing to think about post apocalypse xD make giblets bit more palatableTongue
27 June 2012, 18:59,
go..odness, how can you eat that rubbish? i'd hate to think what they put in it or what horrors went into making it, i bet it was even Halal meat, most of this commercial rubbish is! i'll stick to my pasties thank you, at least i know who made them and what went into them.Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 June 2012, 13:19,
(27 June 2012, 18:59)bigpaul Wrote: go..odness, how can you eat that rubbish? i'd hate to think what they put in it or what horrors went into making it, i bet it was even Halal meat, most of this commercial rubbish is! i'll stick to my pasties thank you, at least i know who made them and what went into them.Big Grin

awh hell no last mcdo was like 1 year ago! after having a mcflurry and leaving it in the fridge over night only to return to a pot full of bubbles (yeah it looked like frothed up washing up liquid) i went off them in a big way Tongue....mmmm pasties, man i like pasties xD...that and the nice pizzas from my village bakery, they do some insanely good stuff there!