Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morals and canibalism....
8 June 2012, 07:15,
RE: Morals and canibalism....
(7 June 2012, 22:13)Tonka Wrote: I would even consider eating Japanese food before resorting to that.

It would be a very lengthy consideration with several checks for that one last can of beans....
"Wicked phenomenon, yes? But, you know, it’s not any more "evil" than, say… fire. It all depends on your point of view. Try to get a better understanding of things before you make your judgement."
9 June 2012, 01:52,
If I was hungry enough I would eat whatever for me to survive but that would be a last resort
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
27 June 2012, 08:06,
this is quite interesting to me and it depends on circumstance entirely. i have given my express permission to my survival buddy and best friend (and he has to me also) that if we are in a survival situation and one of us dies, or is broken beyond repair, that the other one is both allowed and encouraged to eat the other one to survive, if there is even a slim chance that we can both make it out of there then we will either help eachother to carry on and do so, or both die trying.

if i broke my spine and i knew that in my death i could save someone else, then i would gladly do so, which is also why i've given the instructions to my family that no matter what, if i die, then my organs and whole body is fair game for the medical system, if my liver can save someone after im dead, then ive made a difference to someones life, if i can save 5 people with different organs of mine, so be it, imho saving anothers life/giving renewed life, is the most difference any of us can make in the world....so in my view, cannibalism is a form of organ donation in an extreme situation.....and as such if it ever comes to it, i give everyone on this website permission to eat me if we're ever in a situation as i have described.

but yes i would turn to cannibalism, as a last resort, i would anything and everything else before it came to that though.
27 June 2012, 10:33,
Pass the ketchup. Slavver, slavver!! lol
27 June 2012, 10:40,
(27 June 2012, 10:33)Timelord Wrote: Pass the ketchup. Slavver, slavver!! lol

xD plus rep for making me giggle lol
27 June 2012, 10:50,
(9 June 2012, 01:52)Pagan-Mist Wrote: If I was hungry enough I would eat whatever for me to survive but that would be a last resort

If things got really desperate and I was stariving I think I could stooop low enough to eat a McDonalds or KFC

27 June 2012, 10:52,
But the fat & salt content would be higher!!
27 June 2012, 10:53,
(27 June 2012, 10:50)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(9 June 2012, 01:52)Pagan-Mist Wrote: If I was hungry enough I would eat whatever for me to survive but that would be a last resort

If things got really desperate and I was stariving I think I could stooop low enough to eat a McDonalds or KFC

thats kinda weird, timelords comment instantly brought macdonalds to mind o.O
27 June 2012, 10:55,
There's something in that!! Hhhrolff....

You could always make your own burgers if the familiar shape & texture would please you more.Big Grin
27 June 2012, 10:58,
(27 June 2012, 10:52)Timelord Wrote: But the fat & salt content would be higher!!

Aye and the polyunsaturates and preservatives...... I actually had a fast food burger last year on the A 303 north of Exeter, I think it was called a Whopper , I actually enjoyed it, terrifying really.