Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cow Juice
10 March 2013, 14:31,
RE: Cow Juice
we stopped having sugar in our tea and coffee about 5 years ago, it takes a bit of getting used to but dont notice it now, same with UHT milk-been drinking that for 14 years now, it was strange for a week or two and then didnt notice the difference.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 March 2013, 14:46,
I dont mind the uht we always use it when we go camping,
and we use it whenever it comes close to date.
but powdered certainly takes some getting used to.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
10 March 2013, 17:56,
I think that we would all very soon get used to drinking our tea without milk,.. we do have some powered milk stored, but not a lot,.. like Luci_ferson, I need either milk or sugar in coffee, can do without one or the other,... the same with tea
A major part of survival is invisibility.
10 March 2013, 20:10,
(10 March 2013, 17:56)Highlander Wrote: I think that we would all very soon get used to drinking our tea without milk,.. we do have some powered milk stored, but not a lot,.. like Luci_ferson, I need either milk or sugar in coffee, can do without one or the other,... the same with tea

I could get used to just about anything, but I think some UHT and some powdered will be going in the store so I don't have to for a while.

Even in adversity, standards. Wink
just a number, nothing to see here, move along now.....
10 March 2013, 20:12, (This post was last modified: 10 March 2013, 20:13 by Luci_ferson.)
if your only wanting it or hot drinks, coffeemate is great, nice and creamy, and if your in a situation where your likely to have a poor diet. coffeemate is full of fat.

nice big tin easy to store and lasts ages.
11 March 2013, 00:04,
Drink the typhoo instant white tea. They sell it in the £1 shops & the likes. About 40 cups per jar of white tea plus you get a handy jar for storing things in afterwards Smile or as previously mentioned, coffeemate for brews.
11 March 2013, 00:10,
i forgot about that typhoo instant white. thanks, il be getting some of that. always space for a bit more tea, im british lol
11 March 2013, 00:13,
I have more drinking chocolate than we do tea or coffee, its a sweet taste without the need for milk or sugar
A major part of survival is invisibility.
11 March 2013, 00:16, (This post was last modified: 11 March 2013, 00:19 by Luci_ferson.)
hmmmmn im not a lover of drinking choc, but your right about not needing milk n sugar.
probably make an excellent trade item after about 8 months lol

you cant make chocake without cocoa or drinking choc. no matter how much flower you packed. or how clever an oven youve made, and everyone will waant to celebrate something at sometime.

wow my spelling is atrocious , flower (flour) lol, must be a nightmare to read what ive wrote if your foreign.
11 March 2013, 00:28,
I buy uht as a back up and I buy uht soya milk because it has longer use by date - maybe almond/oat/hemp milks etc also have a longer use by date, I know it won't taste the same but neither does powdered milk. I have the full fat nido milk powder but honestly I don't even think i've tried it.