Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pandemic
11 March 2013, 17:00, (This post was last modified: 11 March 2013, 17:01 by Prepper1.)
RE: Pandemic
I know, maybe it was meant for the best who knows what was going on at the time...

I get on better with mine now than then
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
11 March 2013, 17:01, (This post was last modified: 11 March 2013, 17:05 by Luci_ferson.)
i remember my childhood perfectly, it used to be a scar, but now i love the fact i remember it all, and now it all makes sense.

i remember chernobyl like it was yesterday , and i was only around 8

i can still see the helicopters flying over dropping crap and water all over it in the hope of putting it out, whilst the bulletin across the bottom was reporting the cloud spread and all the other horrors a child shouldnt be thinking about.
and having no milk at school cos of the contamination.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
11 March 2013, 17:07,
Hey you never know, if theres another tsunami near Japan you can relive that one.....
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
11 March 2013, 17:08, (This post was last modified: 11 March 2013, 17:14 by Luci_ferson.)
some people choose to forget their childhoods, I dwell in mine a lot
i watched the last one in japan, it was strangely familiar, right down to the main problem in reactor no. 4

I live within 9 miles of a nuclear power station. and its not even anything i consider prepping for. lol
11 March 2013, 17:31,
(11 March 2013, 17:08)Luci_ferson Wrote: I live within 9 miles of a nuclear power station. and its not even anything i consider prepping for. lol

WHAT!Angry thats was one of the reasons we left Somerset! 15 miles straight DOWNwind of Hinckley Point with no high ground between it and where we were living.Sad
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 March 2013, 17:34,
lets just say my beliefs about teotwawki being brought on by nuclear disaster you really dont want to hear.
11 March 2013, 17:42, (This post was last modified: 11 March 2013, 17:43 by bigpaul.)
i'm not actively prepping for it, but i'm not discounting it either.

i just dont believe in taking chances, so we left, wanted to come home anyway.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 March 2013, 17:43, (This post was last modified: 11 March 2013, 17:48 by Luci_ferson.)
im certainly not discounting, on a scale of 1 to 10 its about an 8 of the possibility.
but im not prepping for it.

i think only civil war, and financial breakdown are higher than it.

mankinds greatest threat is himself.

although I think pandemic is actually right behind nuclear disaster.

but that would be our own fault too.
11 March 2013, 17:51,
neither am i, its less than a 4 on my prepping scale.i'm more concerned about financial armageddon, brought on by the collapse of the EU, and civil war following most of the population of Romania coming here next January when they remove the immigration barriers, that wont be the end but it will be the beginning of the end, services and resourses will be stretched too far and the whole thing will result in mass rioting and looting, as we know the Police cant cope, they proved that last time.
11 March 2013, 17:53, (This post was last modified: 11 March 2013, 17:59 by Luci_ferson.)
i think your not far from wrong there .
pretty much hit the nail on the head.
or atleast thats what its looking like.

cant leave the eu or we go bust , and if we stay in it we slowly go bust.
theres no way out, we may as well just leave it now, go bust and start rebuilding.
Like our instincts keep telling us.

maybe my conspiracy theory aint as daft as it seems.

only they plan on letting the eastern europeans do the rebuilding, so england is no longer england, and just becomes a part of europe itself like theyre wanting.

bye bye brittania, sunk in a river of heroin. rebuilt as europa

europia