Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Currency during a pandemic ...
13 March 2013, 18:53,
RE: Currency during a pandemic ...
(13 March 2013, 18:46)BeardyMan Wrote: Roll up, roll up, roll up. Come and buy all the Virkon you'll ever need! Wink

smells more like BS to me!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 March 2013, 20:18,
as far as the currency thing goes, i try to look at history and see the things wealthy people craved. The list i thought of: sugar, coffee, tea, salt, spices, precious metals.
13 March 2013, 20:22,
How about life itself ?.
13 March 2013, 20:54,
I have lost the meaning of this thread, Smile....the only comment I can possible make is the amount of food estimated for a two year store,... it sound more like someone is feeding a regiment, with a garage full from top to bottom,.. we have about a years supply for two of us,..and its a fraction of half a garage.
A major part of survival is invisibility.
13 March 2013, 21:04,
Face masks?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
13 March 2013, 21:44,
SD do the right thang quick........ please
14 March 2013, 09:00,
Well, so much for free speech and everyone being entitled to their own opinion ! . I have been banned from the forum. How come I can still post ?. Bye chaps .....
14 March 2013, 09:01, (This post was last modified: 14 March 2013, 09:04 by Highlander.)
The problem is we ...or I dont understand what your post is about

or I should say parts of it is not understood,...
A major part of survival is invisibility.
14 March 2013, 12:19,
any one opinion IS as valid as any other, but i had trouble understanding the idea of a pandemic going on for 2 years, the 1918 one was unique as it was only prolonged by the soldiers returning from the front. also the idea that 2 years worth of food stores would take up an entire garage, someone is eating too much in one go by the sound of itBig Grin have a look at preppers food storage on youtube, they've got lots but no way is it a garage full.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 March 2013, 19:48, (This post was last modified: 14 March 2013, 19:50 by Straight Shooter.)
As HL&BP said if we do not understand WTF your talking about...how a we supposed to get to the point your trying to establish and make sense of it, and even then its full of holes....or are we to get in tough with a higher self to get it , its okay to get things wrong...but don,t pretend to have the answers, when you do not....all you do is waste our time, and detract us....and more important you destroy the confidence of newbies who want to post and put thier views and concerns foward...now that is damage we can do without.

Thing BM got your number also