Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
25 things that the SHTF dosent care about.
20 March 2013, 16:46,
RE: 25 things that the SHTF dosent care about.
Thanks BP. That's a classic! Now if I could get my six grown children and their spouses to pay attention...
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
20 March 2013, 17:56,
tell me about it, i tried to get sister in law interested bit i think she thinks i'm crazy, just had a visit from brother in law-financial advisor/insurance broker/company director and i thought he's so "straight" how's he going to cope when TSHTF?Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 March 2013, 22:12,
The shtf to most people is starbucks not having hazlenut syrup for their latte
21 March 2013, 08:47,
(20 March 2013, 22:12)Metroyeti Wrote: The shtf to most people is starbucks not having hazlenut syrup for their latte

yes, had a long conversation online about a year ago with a so-called prepper who lived in London, who wouldnt move out of the capital because he would miss his morning Starbucks, the wine bars etc.etc.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 March 2013, 09:08,
(21 March 2013, 08:47)bigpaul Wrote:
(20 March 2013, 22:12)Metroyeti Wrote: The shtf to most people is starbucks not having hazlenut syrup for their latte

yes, had a long conversation online about a year ago with a so-called prepper who lived in London, who wouldnt move out of the capital because he would miss his morning Starbucks, the wine bars etc.etc.

He does not sound like a prepper more like a wanker
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
21 March 2013, 09:10,
(21 March 2013, 09:08)TheFalcon Wrote:
(21 March 2013, 08:47)bigpaul Wrote:

He does not sound like a prepper more like a wanker
yep, thats what i thought at the timeBig Grin
21 March 2013, 15:50,
SHTF is differnt things for different people.

To one it might be lack of coffee, to another riot or natural disaster.

For most "preppers" it would be the internet crashing!
21 March 2013, 16:35,
For most "preppers" it would be the internet crashing!

WinkSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
conscius et paratum
21 March 2013, 17:02,
BP, your list was mentioned on James Rawles' http://www.survivalblog.com today... glad to see you got it first!
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
21 March 2013, 17:19,
(21 March 2013, 17:02)Jonas Wrote: BP, your list was mentioned on James Rawles' http://www.survivalblog.com today... glad to see you got it first!

thanks, cant seem to find it on SB.