Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
25 things that the SHTF dosent care about.
16 March 2013, 09:44,
25 things that the SHTF dosent care about.
http://www.theorganicprepper.ca/25-thing...t-03132013
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 March 2013, 11:12,
RE: 25 things that the SHTF dosent care about.
page not found
16 March 2013, 11:17,
click on the link and wait, the "organicprepper" site comes up, click on top item on list..25 things......
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 March 2013, 11:17, (This post was last modified: 16 March 2013, 11:22 by Melissa15.)
The link is at the top of the page though I typed too fast - I dread being sick and having to bug out, or even having to bug in cause everything would seem 10 times harder.

SHTF doesn’t care that you have 300 pounds of beans and rice but failed to plan on a way to cook them.

This is why I store loads of tins of food and ready to eat food, my stored water wouldn't last that long and I would want to save it for drinking and use as little for cooking as I could.

I have rice and beans and pasta as well, but I think worst case if we bugged in at the beginning and couldn't collect water then at least I wouldn't need it to cook food - and could always use the liquid in tins of pulses etc to cook the rice and other stuff.
16 March 2013, 14:53,
They left out the best and most hindering of all SHTF don't care snipets;

SHTF don't care if your spouse/family is "onboard".
16 March 2013, 15:24,
nice find BP, I'm going to stick a copy of that at the front of my binder as a bit of encouragement and a kick up the arse everytime I look at it
Do not rush to meet Death, he may not wish to see you.
16 March 2013, 16:27,
(16 March 2013, 15:24)preservefreak Wrote: nice find BP, I'm going to stick a copy of that at the front of my binder as a bit of encouragement and a kick up the arse everytime I look at it

nice one PF!Big GrinBig Grin
17 March 2013, 21:56,
SHTF doesn't care if you were waffling on about having months/years worth of provisons to your neighbour/bloke in the pub/nice old lady down at the allotment and you've now got a mob smashing their way into your home
18 March 2013, 10:18,
SHTF doesn't care if you're going to start your fitness regime next week!!! haha, yeah, you all saw that one coming!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
18 March 2013, 10:21,
(17 March 2013, 21:56)Lancsprepper Wrote: SHTF doesn't care if you were waffling on about having months/years worth of provisons to your neighbour/bloke in the pub/nice old lady down at the allotment and you've now got a mob smashing their way into your home

Think OPSEC at all times, keep shtum and tell no one!!