Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it illegal?
2 April 2013, 21:39,
RE: Is it illegal?
You can be my man servant... but you must bring food.

.... but although I joke a bit, the statement about our Police is almost true,... it was two years after we moved to this house that we first saw a Policeman, we saw him drive past in his car.

We have two officers to cover the whole of the Ardnamurchan Peninsular,... but they do have a car each.

We even had a crime a few weeks ago, someone stole this guys bags of cement

The last time I saw one of these allusive creatures was when I killed a dog with my van and reported it, one of them came to take my statement,...... and stayed for tea...Smile

They are a very friendly couple, who treat the folks here well and get respect in return,...something of a rareity in the UK as a whole I think
A major part of survival is invisibility.
2 April 2013, 23:16, (This post was last modified: 2 April 2013, 23:18 by Luci_ferson.)
now I just got to work out how to uproot an allotment and bring it with me lol.

The more I learn about the scotish highlands the more I picture it as like an a simili of America and Canada.

England is America and sucks balls. and the highlands are Canada where all the americans run to that want freedom lol

that must make Ireland mexico.

actually I shouldn't have jjust made that comparison, ive probably just upset half the population of the English speaking world in one post.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
5 April 2013, 18:47,
(2 April 2013, 23:16)Luci_ferson Wrote: now I just got to work out how to uproot an allotment and bring it with me lol.

The more I learn about the scotish highlands the more I picture it as like an a simili of America and Canada.

England is America and sucks balls. and the highlands are Canada where all the americans run to that want freedom lol

that must make Ireland mexico.

actually I shouldn't have jjust made that comparison, ive probably just upset half the population of the English speaking world in one post.

Quite true in some reguards but not quite accurate in others.

We in the states are not making a mad rush for Canada and refer to them as our frozen cousins in our most northern state.

No kidding, half of the U.S. thinks Canada is part of the U.S. We just allow them to think they are a sepatrate nation

Mexico is the wasteland we gave back to that country after we won a war in 1848. The population of that nation extracts revenge by invading out homeland and doing our garden work and cleaning our homes for less than legal wages.

We consider Ireland, Scotland and England places one visits on vacation but we would not want to live there. Too green, too wet, too old, the roads are too narrow and you drive on the wrong side. That you you talk funny.
5 April 2013, 18:53, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 18:54 by bigpaul.)
(5 April 2013, 18:47)Mortblanc Wrote: We consider Ireland, Scotland and England places one visits on vacation but we would not want to live there. Too green, too wet, too old, the roads are too narrow and you drive on the wrong side. That you you talk funny.

just as well, we've got enough immigrants as it is, especially with the romanians and bulgarians lining up to come in next january.

and you think WE talk funny!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 April 2013, 18:54,
its rare that an Englishman dies of thirst and if he does hes always in a foreign country.
5 April 2013, 18:57,
(5 April 2013, 18:54)Luci_ferson Wrote: its rare that an Englishman dies of thirst and if he does hes always in a foreign country.

? do you mean it rains a lot here? you'd be right!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 April 2013, 19:07, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 19:07 by Luci_ferson.)
it don't rain a lot where I am

itd have to stop snowing sleeting or hailing for long enough to rain.

rains something we only ever see in the summer
5 April 2013, 19:18,
we see it all the time here, biting cold wind for the last week but next week we can look forward to .......youve guessed it, more rain.Big Grin
5 April 2013, 19:19,
Joy's of the UK rain gets everywhere
5 April 2013, 21:02,
We haven't seen any rain for over a month,.. we could do with some
A major part of survival is invisibility.