Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it illegal?
24 March 2013, 09:38,
RE: Is it illegal?
I get stopped atleast once every 3 months. on way to shop, on way to school, on way into town.
sunday afternoons, Tuesday teatimes etc.
they appear pretty random, but I know some that have never ever been stopped. so I guess its all to do with the face.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
24 March 2013, 10:02,
(24 March 2013, 09:38)Luci_ferson Wrote: I get stopped atleast once every 3 months. on way to shop, on way to school, on way into town.
sunday afternoons, Tuesday teatimes etc.
they appear pretty random, but I know some that have never ever been stopped. so I guess its all to do with the face.
it must be where your going, where you live, i havent even spoken to a copper for about 6 years.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 March 2013, 10:04,
probably a lot to do with where I live.
I live right near a bakery and a sandwich shop, so im surrounded by coppers daily lol.
24 March 2013, 10:09,
(24 March 2013, 10:04)Luci_ferson Wrote: probably a lot to do with where I live.
I live right near a bakery and a sandwich shop, so im surrounded by coppers daily lol.

i thought all coppers ate doughnuts..or is that only in America?Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 March 2013, 10:17,
American copper still have a budget that allows them to travel in pairs in cars.
ours is so cut back half of them are on bicycles. (chases are hilarious)
the doughnuts are gone and the sandwiches are in.
24 March 2013, 10:18,
(24 March 2013, 10:09)bigpaul Wrote:
(24 March 2013, 10:04)Luci_ferson Wrote: probably a lot to do with where I live.

i thought all coppers ate doughnuts..or is that only in America?Big GrinBig Grin

they get the doughnuts from the bakery were luci lives!Tongue
24 March 2013, 12:03,
imo If you are pulled for any reason you will have your tool confiscated at the very least. If the situation is such that you are involved in something then they would prosecute.

Best to stay completely legal and leave the tool locked in the boot or your BOB

Plod is not your friend.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
24 March 2013, 12:15,
(24 March 2013, 12:03)Skean Dhude Wrote: Plod is not your friend.

funny that, i always trusted coppers as a kid and growing up in the 60s, different breed i suppose, those were coppers who did it for the community, modern coppers are "career" coppers and are doing it for what they can get and sod the community...means to an end.
24 March 2013, 12:19,
BP,

They are all gone. Retired and replaced with modern plod. Just read the police blogs out there and see what they think of us.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
24 March 2013, 12:23,
(24 March 2013, 12:19)Skean Dhude Wrote: BP,

They are all gone. Retired and replaced with modern plod. Just read the police blogs out there and see what they think of us.

yes, i realise that SD, i was just thinking back to good timesBig Grin err..where did i find these police blogs you refer to? local police website is it?