Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stores
24 March 2013, 09:40,
stores
how are your preps ,has most things covered me thinks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/...ivors.html
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
24 March 2013, 10:00,
RE: stores
check out the Sheeple remarks at the end, nothing changes does it? especially "straights" attitudes.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 March 2013, 10:05,
wish I had a few of those goodies in their stockpile.
infact wish I had it all lol
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
24 March 2013, 10:07,
(24 March 2013, 10:05)Luci_ferson Wrote: wish I had a few of those goodies in their stockpile.
infact wish I had it all lol

well, there going to need that lot with 8 of them.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 March 2013, 10:18,
id just settle for a few of those firearms, they look pretty effective as a deterrent, and more than effective as a stopper.
24 March 2013, 10:29,
(24 March 2013, 10:18)Luci_ferson Wrote: id just settle for a few of those firearms, they look pretty effective as a deterrent, and more than effective as a stopper.

yeah, could come in handy, but all these people will need all the firearms they can get cos now all their neighbours know they've got "preps" and will be banging on their doors come "doomsday"!! there is a lot to be said for keeping your head down and keeping shtum!
24 March 2013, 10:56,
The biolite campstove looks good,Expensive though
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
24 March 2013, 10:57, (This post was last modified: 24 March 2013, 10:58 by Luci_ferson.)
I wouldn't try to take anything from a family of 8 that all know how to use a gun.
that's an awfull lot of bullets to dodge. even if theyre all crap shots.
maybe theyre hoping that showing them is a detterent for anyone thinking of it.

(24 March 2013, 10:56)TheFalcon Wrote: The biolite campstove looks good,Expensive though

a lot of their kit looks expencive.
checkout the radio.
24 March 2013, 11:00,
(24 March 2013, 10:57)Luci_ferson Wrote: I wouldn't try to take anything from a family of 8 that all know how to use a gun.
that's an awfull lot of bullets to dodge. even if theyre all crap shots.
maybe theyre hoping that showing them is a detterent for anyone thinking of it.

maybe, depends on how many guns and how many bullets in the clip...and how many people in the mob....eventually they'll get overwhelmed by sheer weight of numbers....especially if their in a city.
24 March 2013, 11:04,
theres not much that will stop a hungry cold frightened mob.
many countries have tried and even they fail.
tear gas and rubber bullets are useless. flamethrowers and real bullets have been tried.
if they cold frightened and hungry enough. the mob will always get through.