Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stores
24 March 2013, 11:10,
RE: stores
(24 March 2013, 11:04)Luci_ferson Wrote: theres not much that will stop a hungry cold frightened mob.
many countries have tried and even they fail.
tear gas and rubber bullets are useless. flamethrowers and real bullets have been tried.
if they cold frightened and hungry enough. the mob will always get through.

yep, good enough reason not to live in a city, or at least WTSHTF to get out as fast as possible, we saw with the riots how quickly things degenerate and how useless the Police are and that was a pretty small event.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 March 2013, 11:16,
the riots were very interesting.
I vaguely remember some riots from late 70s or early 80s, and I remember some smaller riots in south shields in the 90s but they all seemed to be aimed somewhere and fuelled by anger.

The summer riots were different.

They were highly organised. but seemed to have no purpose other than mindless fun.
We can blame technology for the organisation.
but the attitude was different from all other riots, that cant be blamed on tech surely.
they tried to say it was set off by the death of mark dugan, but we all know that was untrue cos it was too big and too widespread.
they just didn't want to admit it was brought on by governmental failings.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
24 March 2013, 11:17,
(24 March 2013, 11:10)bigpaul Wrote:
(24 March 2013, 11:04)Luci_ferson Wrote: theres not much that will stop a hungry cold frightened mob.
many countries have tried and even they fail.
tear gas and rubber bullets are useless. flamethrowers and real bullets have been tried.
if they cold frightened and hungry enough. the mob will always get through.

yep, good enough reason not to live in a city, or at least WTSHTF to get out as fast as possible, we saw with the riots how quickly things degenerate and how useless the Police are and that was a pretty small event.

I lived with those riots pretty much on my doorstep and all the surrounding areas and believe me the police were fukin useless,When i walked around when that was happening i made sure i was tooled up,police were to busy to be searching me
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
24 March 2013, 11:19, (This post was last modified: 24 March 2013, 11:26 by Luci_ferson.)
the police weren't just useless, it was their inaction, that let it spread so far.
they were nothing more than paid spectators.
people to write a report that backed up whatever story we were meant to believe.

if a riot breaks out in a foreign country it gets reported as a civil uprising against the gov.
if a riot breaks out in our country its just people being passionate about the death of a man they never met and know fook all about other than he was a criminal.

sounds unbelievable. but apparently its true.

you got to love british sympathetic passions.
24 March 2013, 11:39,
It wasn't just inaction from Plod. they actively disarmed people and stopped them defending themselves. They are not your friend.

I think I have most of what they have. Although they have more grains than I do and certainly more guns. I notice they appear to not have many books, power generation is low, no livestock, no plans for the future.It's all about survival for several months.

If we had access to their toys, at their prices we would be much better off. What a Mickey Mouse country we live in.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
24 March 2013, 12:29,
not totally plods fault. they follow orders and have to be carefull whos toes they tread on.
look whats happening to the newspapers all because they released the expenses scandle.
its a fragile world were living in.

too many chiefs and not enough Indians.
24 March 2013, 12:31, (This post was last modified: 24 March 2013, 12:32 by bigpaul.)
(24 March 2013, 12:29)Luci_ferson Wrote: too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

i've always said that, or too many Call Centre workers and not enough plumbers...Big Grin

what i call REAL workers.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 March 2013, 12:41,
id love them to create just one new law.

total disclosure of all shareholders of large companies.

never happen though . im sure its the politicians that own the shares.
politicians sold the public owned gas and electric companies to themselves so theyre no longer owned by us, and now owned by them.
I don't think we have any real politicians anymore.
just shareholders in parliament.
24 March 2013, 12:46,
(24 March 2013, 12:41)Luci_ferson Wrote: I don't think we have any real politicians anymore.
just shareholders in parliament.

we used to have "Elder Statesmen" in this country, but all we have now is "career" politicians, mostly POSH boys from Eton who come straight into politics from university and have never had a REAL job, so havent a clue about the working man/woman in the street and dont care anyway. their in it for the dosh, the power and the knighthoods!!Big Grin
24 March 2013, 12:47,
you forgot the big bonuses they award themselves as a pat on the back for all the cutbacks lol