Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male Suicides.
25 March 2013, 20:21, (This post was last modified: 25 March 2013, 20:22 by Luci_ferson.)
RE: Male Suicides.
I think not killing yourself improves your survival by 99%

sadly the 1 % that is left is full of allsorts of nastys lol
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
25 March 2013, 20:24,
its the ultimate prep tbh.

if i was laying in a ditch injured or mamed, society collpasing around me, i'd do it.

each to thier own though!
25 March 2013, 20:34, (This post was last modified: 25 March 2013, 20:35 by Luci_ferson.)
hopefully by the time I get to that state .
I would have probably already commited acts of cannibalism and countless other horrors.
I wouldn't belive I deserved to live by then so I wouldn't care.

hopefully I never actually get to that state
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
26 March 2013, 10:21,
i WILL survive-and i will go to any lengths to make it happen, if all the sheeple around me want to commit suicide cos they cant live without TV,Computers, supermarkets, main electricity and water, etc, then thats fine by me.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 March 2013, 10:24,
i was more talking about as a last resort, when you KNOW you are done for, not because my internet had reverted back to dial up speeds lol
26 March 2013, 12:42,
(26 March 2013, 10:24)Binnie Wrote: i was more talking about as a last resort, when you KNOW you are done for, not because my internet had reverted back to dial up speeds lol

nope, not even then, i dont believe in suicide i will hang on to life by any means just as long as i can.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 March 2013, 13:07,
an thats what makes the human race interesting, if we all had the same opinions it'd be a boring ol' place wouldnt it? Smile
26 March 2013, 14:38,
(26 March 2013, 13:07)Binnie Wrote: an thats what makes the human race interesting, if we all had the same opinions it'd be a boring ol' place wouldnt it? Smile

sure wouldTongue i can always agree to disagreeBig Grin
26 March 2013, 20:14,
Ex raf bloke did a talk at my school, he went mountain climbing had an accident were he fell 100feet broke his hips, legs ect and lost his team. He managed to crawl off the mountain and he survived off one fizzy cola bottle a day, most people would have given up then, not him. Its amazing what people go through to survive.