Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the end of the human race?
25 March 2013, 20:09,
RE: the end of the human race?
Historically, the things that have nearly "wiped out humanity" did actually come from outside out planetary zone.

Diseases have taken their toll in pockets and had percentages of die off up to 30%, but several astroid impacts have cut the worlds human population down to a few thousand at various times down through the milinia.

It is thought that the first wave of humans inhabiting the North American continent, on the Delmarva Pennisulia, were wiped out be an astriod impact without a single surviving individual.

As for me, I don't have anything against humankind in general and do not wish them ill. Still I do not delude myself in thinking the bulk of mankind would miss my presence if I were gone.

While I surley would miss good conversation, good debate, making plans for the next day across a warm fire and knowing someone in this world gave a $h!t if I lived or died.
25 March 2013, 20:20,
you cant beat sitting round a campfire with others sharing a meal and having a joke.
its just something you don't get from a microwave meal in front of the tv.

I reckon a lot of people will soon settle back in to being sociable creatures.
its how were designed to be.
Mankinds future could actually be saved teotwawki .
theres a very good chance that when you take away all the fake useless crap were all obsessed with humans may actually start caring for each other again.

strange things happen everyday.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
25 March 2013, 20:40,
Pesticides kill the bees. Game over.
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
25 March 2013, 20:43,
Many countries have to polinate by hand and our bees are dying Sad
25 March 2013, 21:15, (This post was last modified: 25 March 2013, 21:17 by Straight Shooter.)
According to some we are due some big space junk = big events by the end of april....Russia one... nothing to compare.... with whats coming our way ....this told to me this morning by my brother...although i have read stuff and YT ....i keep an eye out.....but they did not see the one in russia coming did they........as SD said why worry bout stuff you have no control over....in the sixties we used to have love in,s .....we might end up having a vapour in...pass the spliff man

Oh yeah.....purple haze.....scuzme while i kiss my arse
25 March 2013, 21:43,
I always forget about those little bees.
25 March 2013, 21:48,
The russian incodent hardly got reported, what am I talking about.....nothing to see folks
25 March 2013, 22:16,
obviously had better things to report about.
some footballer,
or a stranded kitten or something.
26 March 2013, 10:17,
(25 March 2013, 20:09)Metroyeti Wrote: How about the tribes we discover they tend to die because we bring in diseases. Or once we intergrate with them they die from sti brought into their communities by loggers

a lot of the tribes used to kill ANY strangers in their area.....you have been warned!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 March 2013, 23:48,
Bp im not planning on bugging out to your neck of the woods but if for some reason I end up your way I will be piercing my septum with somesort of bone/feather combo so you can identify me