Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Possibly bugging out within next 4 weeks!
26 March 2013, 15:23, (This post was last modified: 26 March 2013, 15:25 by bigpaul.)
RE: Possibly bugging out within next 4 weeks!
i was under the impression most of Scotland is under several feet of snow at present?? not ideal Bugging Out weather.

(26 March 2013, 15:23)David075 Wrote: bugging out because you MAY get your dosh arrested ???
Smile

presumably "attachment of earnings"?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 March 2013, 15:49,
I wouldn't bug out, I'd go feral instead. Dirty old clothes (warm) and a few bits of kit. Then go rough it with the hobo's. Come back in 4 weeks and let us know how you get on.

Good luck!
26 March 2013, 15:51,
go find some homeless/alternative types..they know how to survive with very little....the real ones that is, not the trendies doing it for a night or a week.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 March 2013, 15:53,
(26 March 2013, 13:20)Binnie Wrote: Wow,

I've got a government "agency" hounding my ass just now, it seems they have been given some duff info, but as i moved house recently i never got a chance to fight my case!

anywho, it's looking like they will be arresting my wages to the point that i won't be able to survive on them anymore!

I've also heard whispers the middle east is away to kick off again, could be bad!

i'm looking at bugging out within the next 4 weeks, gonna go dark for a wee while i think. any last minute pointers?

Just FYI - attachment of earnings has to be means based, so they can't take it all. They also can't take it if you don't have a job and sign on. Or get paid in cash. Or if you give them a duff NI number Wink
26 March 2013, 15:58,
(26 March 2013, 15:53)BeardyMan Wrote: Just FYI - attachment of earnings has to be means based, so they can't take it all. They also can't take it if you don't have a job and sign on. Or get paid in cash. Or if you give them a duff NI number Wink

exactly-attachment of earnings- in my experience( i was a wages clerk in another life) you have to be on PAYE, it dosent work self employed, or unemployed, or cash in hand, or just change your name, find another place to live and pay cash for everything...no paper trail then.
26 March 2013, 16:52,
Good luck and God be with you, Binnie. You're in my prayers... JP
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
26 March 2013, 17:14,
Put this to good use binnie....put it all in a journal ....we can see what you did right and wrong....good luck...SS
26 March 2013, 17:16,
Thanks for the advice guys,

yeah they give you a certain percentage to live on, but unfortunately it doesn't take into account rent, council tax, food, outstandig commitments etc.

call it what you will, this government will not DICTATE their will onto me, i'm a free man, i have broken no laws, and i will not submit to thier idea of humanity.

obviously as a tax paying british citizen all of my life, i am not entitled to any assistance!

i really like the feral idea, could work for a while, i'd prefer to go primative though (obviusly taking tools with me as a starter kit!)

and the journal might be a plan, it'd certainly be something to do in hours of tedium!
26 March 2013, 17:27, (This post was last modified: 26 March 2013, 17:31 by Mortblanc.)
Imagine, swaping a very little bit for nothing at all?

Does not sound like much of a plan to me!

I usually find that most government agencies have some type of paperwork to back up their demands. Loan default, fines, fees, back taxes,,,

Persecution is not usually done by confiscation of wages without due process.
26 March 2013, 17:48,
come live in the UK for a bit bud, its a crazy wee island i tell ya!

They don't even need to inform you they are doing it lol!