Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horse meat
6 April 2013, 09:10,
RE: Horse meat
(6 April 2013, 01:45)Tdvsko Wrote: I am happy to eat horsemeat come shtf I am happy to eat any meat as long as it is edible it is going in the pot to be cooked to provide for me and others.

exactly, same here.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 April 2013, 11:18,
You could become a humanitarian, not sure how healthy it is to eat chavs or sheeple though, they dont see the vet enough.
20 August 2013, 11:10,
If you actually do some research into the subject your common run of the mill burger is aloud 2% 'bug' which is beetles and stuff, so it amazes me that people get creeped out at the thought of eating bugs, they do it all the time but don't even know it !
20 August 2013, 11:17,
(20 August 2013, 11:10)Bonnox Wrote: If you actually do some research into the subject your common run of the mill burger is aloud 2% 'bug' which is beetles and stuff, so it amazes me that people get creeped out at the thought of eating bugs, they do it all the time but don't even know it !

this is why I don't eat supermarket meat.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 August 2013, 11:30,
Lets face it - if we are hungry enough we are gonna eat it.
25 September 2013, 02:20,
Horse meat is much better than monkey, which I have also eaten.

Anything short of Soylent Green!

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
25 September 2013, 08:39,
horse meat comes third after venison and kangaroo on my yummy to eat list....i keep horses but i'd prefer not to eat em ...well my own anyway.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
25 September 2013, 10:20,
During the Ice ages (there have ben more than one) our ancestors regularly hunted horse. They are one of the most represented animals in cave art and their bones are found at nearly all sites. We've ben eating them for the last 40,000 years I don't see any reason to stop. Horses will probably be one of the most common animals if we descend back to a pre industrial world and will fare a lot better than highly domesticated cattle.
25 September 2013, 10:38,
don't eat them all TH, we'll need to leave a few "working" horses.
25 September 2013, 10:47,
It all went horribly wrong for us in the Neolithic when some numpty invented agriculture, civilisation and wars. BRING BACK THE STONE AGE IT'S OUR ONLY SALVATIONAngel