Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatic Aquaponics
31 March 2013, 10:20,
Automatic Aquaponics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBspR2p0YYM
This guy home built an Aquaponic greenhose and automated it.
31 March 2013, 22:29, (This post was last modified: 31 March 2013, 22:29 by Wildman.)
RE: Automatic Aquaponics
i tried growing over a converted stream, it all worked fine. all but the p.h. plus i could change the ph of the stream.

(31 March 2013, 22:29)Wildman Wrote: i tried growing over a converted stream, it all worked fine. all but the p.h. plus i could change the ph of the stream.

coulnt change
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
4 July 2013, 20:43,
I have been looking into this. If you were to run an off grid system what type of battery and what size solar panel do you think you would need to run a fish pump.
Seems a good way to have cheap continuous supply of food.
4 July 2013, 21:55,
(4 July 2013, 20:43)Chaos25 Wrote: I have been looking into this. If you were to run an off grid system what type of battery and what size solar panel do you think you would need to run a fish pump.
Seems a good way to have cheap continuous supply of food.

Electronics is a weak point for me i have to admit but it would depend on voltage of the pump. if you have a smaller unit you need a smaller pump and less power right.
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here