Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Honey!!
3 April 2013, 17:05,
RE: Oh Honey!!
save the bees!!!! each year for the past 2 i have bought a jar of honey and left it open on the edge of a feild full of wild flowers. i also fill a bag with collected wild flower seeds, heads and pollen and scatter it from up high to aid in the bees survival. may i ask all survivalists/preppers to do the same. bees die=flowers die=we die. help keep things in check by making a small offering of help. thank you.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 April 2013, 18:51,
love the stuff got 40 jars...and raising ( the only food that never go,s off ) will last a life time and much much longer
3 April 2013, 19:12,
I have always kept a jar of Manuka Honey in my dogs first aid kit of all places,... for some reason it will cure virtualy any dog ailment from upset guts to bad skin, and all things in between

So,... it goes without saying that I have honey in my stores, not just Manuka, because its a bit pricey, but there are lots of other types,..I have it for both medical and as a sweetner
A major part of survival is invisibility.
3 April 2013, 19:14,
if it works on the dog , chances are it works on us too.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
3 April 2013, 19:21,
As HL says manuka is the best but loads of bucks ....but well well worth it...you spoil them dogs HL...and yes luci its great for us humans as well
3 April 2013, 19:25,
time I started to like honey then.
anything that means one less tablet, il force feed myself.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson