Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Common Law
5 April 2013, 18:59, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 19:01 by Luci_ferson.)
RE: Common Law
more than likely, but for how many stickers there was. an awfull lot of people read them.
so if it does kick off in Bradford or London or somewhere else it wouldn't take long for some people here to think it must be going to do it here to. and get started first.

even if a 10 year old posted them , it don't mean theyre not damaging.

going off how some where worded , id say a few teenagers could be the most likely culprits.
but a few teenagers is all that's needed for a gang.
and a gang is all that's needed to start a riot.

all it needs is the wrong situation
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
5 April 2013, 19:04,
depends how many read it and how many take any notice of it, a lot of people walk around with sh#t in their eyes. like you say could start with a gang, that might fizzle out once they got bored or it might escalate, could go either way, anyway best as we said before, keep our heads down, stay quiet and watch which way it goes.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 April 2013, 19:12, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 19:16 by Luci_ferson.)
theres a 98% chance its nothing at all. if it isn't then wel start to see them more and more often. or they will start appearing in other towns.

until then its just kids. but im still going to get a few more supplies in earlier than I had planned.

theres one thing that keeps puzzling me though.

I live in an area that is around 80% unemployed.

not one message ive seen was aimed at IDS yet id assume hed be the most talked about politician to young teens and kids.
5 April 2013, 19:16,
(5 April 2013, 19:12)Luci_ferson Wrote: theres a 98% chance its nothing at all. if it isn't then wel start to see them more and more often. or they will start appearing in other towns.

until then its just kids. but im still going to get a few more supplies in earlier than I had planned.

sounds like youve got it under control.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 April 2013, 19:18,
in an area that is mostly dominated by benefit claimants, and the biggest problem for famillys around here seems to be the bedroom tax and benefit cuts. you would assume IDS would have had a mention on them and he hasn't. or atleast I haven't seen none.
5 April 2013, 19:20,
maybe they cant spell Ian Duncan SmiffBig Grin or they dont even know who he is more likely...its just "the government".
5 April 2013, 19:27,
maybe, wel know if you start seeing them around devon lol
6 April 2013, 09:06,
(5 April 2013, 19:27)Luci_ferson Wrote: maybe, wel know if you start seeing them around devon lol

havent seen anything like that.
6 April 2013, 10:22,
were going for a walk to mark off where the local usefull plants are today.
if I see any more of the stickers were going to sneak a few photos without being noticed.
il send you them somehow. im not gonna post them up anywhere or im as bad as the people who did it. id be just helping them.