Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Devon faces £800million potholes bill.
4 April 2013, 17:34,
RE: Devon faces £800million potholes bill.
(4 April 2013, 17:26)Luci_ferson Wrote: I guess sheeple are just heavy sleepers lol

some people wake up-to the facts, but some/most just cant get out of the herd(flock?) mentality!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 April 2013, 17:42, (This post was last modified: 4 April 2013, 17:44 by Luci_ferson.)
some mental bonds are stronger and harder to break, we just had less bonds.
maybe we were just lucky enough to lead different lives.
maybe were the unlucky ones.
sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be oblvious to it all again.

don't think its an option though, its not like it isn't easy to see lmao

I think most sheeple see it all too, theyre just too afraid to think about it so they choose to ignore it like it isn't there.

theyre more like ostriches than sheeple
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
4 April 2013, 18:22,
it was 9/11 started me down this path, i remember watching the planes slam into the twin towers, with my gob hanging open, i went downstairs to tell the OH who was in the garden-"America is under attack!" she thought i was joking! then we had our own 7/7, i bought myself the top of the range air rifle and got a wooden wine box(the dozen size) and filled it full of tinned food, so we could just throw it in the back of the car and head for North Devon-we were living in Glastonbury then. when we moved back home we got our first computer and i googled Survivalism, i eventually found a forum for British Preppers (actually the ORIGINAL UKP- run by a guy called Hanfguest-or something like that) and as they say the rest is history!! i guess though there are some people who see all those going on and they go the other way...hide their heads in the sand and dont believe it or dont want to believe it, "the govt wont allow it to happen" brigade, cant or wont be responsible for their own lives, they are "good little citizens" and believe everything TPTB tell them!Angry me, i've always been a bit cynical and never believe anything the press or govt says.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 April 2013, 18:53,
that day seemed to wake a lot of people up.
sadly I saw it all but didn't care.
that was my problem in general I saw it going on all along and just didn't care.
I was living in my own self obsessed bubble.
Then in 2006 the bubble popped and that was that lol
5 April 2013, 08:34,
well that was the start of it for me, i started another wooden box with "useful" items, lighters, spark strikers, compasses, matches, knives etc etc.
5 April 2013, 09:27,
im glad you woke up dude,
im glad there was others that woke up before me.
its pretty scarey when you think theres only you noticing it all.
5 April 2013, 09:32,
(5 April 2013, 09:27)Luci_ferson Wrote: im glad you woke up dude,
im glad there was others that woke up before me.
its pretty scarey when you think theres only you noticing it all.

OH and i did think we were the only ones to see it, after all arent "survivalists" mostly American? or so we thought...it was only when we got on line that we realised there were others that thought like us.
5 April 2013, 09:34,
I got online and kept finding headcases. here was the first place I found anyone that actually had a clue.
the rest were all just gun nuts wishing for anarchy to rule.
5 April 2013, 09:40,
yeah, i started on some American sites but it was all beans,bullets and guns...i'm all for defending ones self but it was all a bit over the top, although some of the food threads were interesting, but Americans seem to be able to buy BIG tins of food almost catering packs but i havent seen similar stuff over here and not really feasible when there is only the 2 of us. i eventually managed to find some UK sites which were more in keeping with our lifestyle.
5 April 2013, 09:46,
looks like that's the general path for uk preppers.
lucky SD bothered to set this site up or wed all be still gibbering away to gun toting beanies.