Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Solar Flare?
5 April 2013, 16:38,
RE: 2013 Solar Flare?
Come on then Binnie... share the date so we can all prep against it and be outta the cities and safely tucked up somewhere in North Devon
Respect existence or expect resistance!
5 April 2013, 16:40, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 16:41 by Luci_ferson.)
if he shares the date then there is a beginning for yet another fake end of the world squad to move in and fill the newspapers.
they all start somewhere
does he really want to be responsible for that.

out come the tinfoil hats again, lets visit a mountain and all that.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
5 April 2013, 16:42,
(5 April 2013, 16:38)Ghost Wrote: Come on then Binnie... share the date so we can all prep against it and be outta the cities and safely tucked up somewhere in North Devon

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 April 2013, 16:43,
It's no good saying 'I've got a secret but I'm not going to tell you' If you don't want to tell us all the 'details' (notice I didn't say facts) then don't say anything at all. Just my opinion
5 April 2013, 16:49, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 16:50 by Luci_ferson.)
he never said he wouldn't he just said he wouldn't post it. pm him if your that interested.
I think it was an invitation too anyway.

hes right not to post it publicly, some nutter could go start another cult of tinfoil wearing nuts that think spaceships live in mountains.
and it would be all from something that got out of proportion and exaggerated from what they had read in a forum.
I can see why he wont.
5 April 2013, 16:52,
Oh, I get it now. forgot the PM option. DOH! Apologies .
5 April 2013, 16:59,
I could be wrong, he may not want to share it still.
but if he does its better in pm than publicly.
5 April 2013, 17:20,
Well, solar flares or not.
Be careful of money in the banks.
regardless of whats just happened in cyprus.
The reason the big banks have had there systems off line a lot recently is that they've been under sustained attack by parties unknown and have had balances reset to zero in some banks.
This has been quickly fixed BUT sources have warned its only a matter of time before whosoever is behind the attacks figures out how to delete the back up records as well.
The banks keep only so much paper record. Most of its in electronic form.
Watch your money and if you have large amounts in the bank in savings etc... I sugest you remove it and hide it somewhere ie a safe in your house.
Banks are dangerous places for money at the moment, be warned.

On a side note the parties may decide to wipe out bank debt as well so theres a brucy bonus....
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
5 April 2013, 17:24,
i'd put my money in land if i had enough, but even scrub land is dear down here.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 April 2013, 17:33,
Not just banks, the internet has been slow recently, there blaming hackers mabye its increased monitoring

Solar storms could be a huge risk so its good when people keep us informed