Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolves in the UK, post SHTF.
9 April 2013, 14:56,
RE: Wolves in the UK, post SHTF.
(9 April 2013, 14:52)Luci_ferson Wrote: well theres probably gonna be plenty of lost sheep to discover so youl not go hungry
theyl all be carrying something usefull. (sheeple lol)

Dartmoor is just somewhere i don't consider a short cut too or from anywhere.
it might look shorted , but youl get round it in half the time.

no, i'm not thinking of bugging out to Dartmoor, although it has its positive side, i'm going further into North Devon.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 April 2013, 15:04, (This post was last modified: 9 April 2013, 15:05 by Luci_ferson.)
ive been tempted once or twice to head to wales.
i know a couple of great places there.
a few clever growing techniques and the side of a valley soon becomes farmland lol

sadly its just far too much work, and too much of an uncertainty for me.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
9 April 2013, 18:27,
(9 April 2013, 15:04)Luci_ferson Wrote: ive been tempted once or twice to head to wales.
i know a couple of great places there.
a few clever growing techniques and the side of a valley soon becomes farmland lol

sadly its just far too much work, and too much of an uncertainty for me.

unless you have family in Wales i dont advise it, guy was attacked in Cardiff who had a brummie accent just because he had a brummie accent, he was born in Wales but family moved. the Welsh are getting like they were in the 60s, Brother in law had his cottage torched just cos he was English.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 April 2013, 18:36,
wont be calling past there anytime soon then.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
10 April 2013, 08:48,
i've heard the same said about Scotland, lots of anti-English violence, maybe not out in the wilds but in the large towns and cities.
10 April 2013, 09:07,
After an event being attacked by inbreds who blame us for not getting a proper job when they won't move from some shihole valley will be no different than being attacked by scavangers. We will deal with it the same way.

The intention though would be to integrate in, integration takes time though and you probably won't have any. So you need to be the outsider who helps and is a friendly guy. Throw a party and make sure you don't flout your wealth. Most of these people won't even notice civilisation has died so don't expect them to die off easily.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 April 2013, 09:16,
dosent matter where you move to, France, Spain, Portugal, Romania, Scotland,Wales, Ireland, you will be the "foreigner" the "incomer" and they wont attack and rob their own kind first, no it will be you they attack, rob and possibly injure/kill. i dont trust anyone, thats why i'm staying here if possible, if not i'm bugging out further into the hinterland but staying roughly in the same area.