Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolves in the UK, post SHTF.
6 April 2013, 19:39,
RE: Wolves in the UK, post SHTF.
(6 April 2013, 19:33)Luci_ferson Wrote: wolves don't usually travel far from their den.
they are pack animals
if we did encounter a wolf its more likely to be a lone wolf than a pack.
packs rarely move unless they have too.

sadly lone wolves tend to be hungry ones

and bigpaul paignton isn't far from you and it does have wolves. or did years ago. maybe they don't now.

Paignton is a LONG way from me luci.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 April 2013, 19:40,
not as long as me Smile lmao
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
6 April 2013, 19:41,
(6 April 2013, 17:11)Tarrel Wrote: We live near the Alladale Estate, where the ex-MFI owner, Paul Lister, was looking to re-wild around 200,000 acres by re-introducing wild boar, elk, wolves and bears. He got as far as the boar and elk, but seems to have stalled in a mire of objections, planning consent, access legislation, etc.

There is also talk of re-introducing wolves into Argyll too, they have talked about it for a while, its the same group that have already re-introduced the Beaver.

I think as far as the Wolves program is concerned, its got as far as talks with the Canadians, and some US experts as to what might happen if and when they are released,... I know that they do already have quiet a few vast estates ready and willing to accommodate them
A major part of survival is invisibility.
6 April 2013, 19:43, (This post was last modified: 6 April 2013, 19:45 by Luci_ferson.)
the only wolves we really need to worry about is the ones in parliament.
and of the lupine species we can just shoot

other than that , on a more point of interest .

as for releasing them in argyle. surely that's a bad idea.
6 April 2013, 19:46,
(6 April 2013, 19:40)Luci_ferson Wrote: not as long as me Smile lmao

even if they are still there, they've got to get out of Paignton, travel from there north, try not to get mangled by a car on the A38 and THEN travel ALL the way across DARTMOOR, then cross the A30 West Trunk road without getting mangled again, then travel further north to get to me.....lots of ifs.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 April 2013, 19:47, (This post was last modified: 6 April 2013, 19:49 by Luci_ferson.)
the motorways would be empty long before the wolves escaped

zookeepr would work voluntarily looking after the animals during the inicial problem
its not until its all gone totallhy pearshaped and they realised things weren't going to get better.,
that they would have to decide to either kill the animals or set them free.
i reckon 60% would set them free.
6 April 2013, 19:50,
(6 April 2013, 19:47)Luci_ferson Wrote: the motorways would be empty long before the wolves escaped

might be full of panicing Sheeple stuck in a traffic jam or a road block!!Big Grin
6 April 2013, 19:50,
now that's a picture in my head lol
7 April 2013, 08:48,
Wolves? Just another canine. Not so much trouble, they can only bite. You have 2 (normally) hands, elbows, knees and feet. Really we should ne able to take on a lone wolf and win.
If I see one roaming the wild plaines of Southampton I'll offer him out
7 April 2013, 08:52,
I bet wolf skin makes a bloody great liner for your bed on those winter nights.