Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food to collect ( EGGS)
9 April 2013, 09:14,
RE: Food to collect ( EGGS)
(9 April 2013, 09:09)Luci_ferson Wrote: id eat my own left arm if I got hungry enough.

there are some very strange people on this forum these days!!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 April 2013, 09:22, (This post was last modified: 9 April 2013, 09:30 by Luci_ferson.)
RE: Food to collect ( EGGS)
I bet it would make a great stew, and if it meant my kids didn't die of starvation. whats an arm between family.
so I had an accident in the woods and a bear ripped my arm off lol

theyd never know.

lmao

on a more seruious note.

I intend to be extremely carefull with what I eat after tshtf.
more so than now.

i cant risk any sickness after tshtf. not like i can go to accident and emergency
no dr on call.

if i die my family are on there own up s creak without a paddle.

everything that gos in my or my famillys mouth will be carefully thought about.
if i suspect its unsafe, then were eating veges again.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
3 May 2013, 12:48,
Wink  RE: Food to collect ( EGGS)
EGGS.
You can keep eggs for up till 4 months. Buy eggs, wipe with damp cloth, leave a few minutes to dry, cover them in mineral oil using disposable gloves. Place them back in box and in a cool dry place.
If unsure that they are still edible, place them in a bowl of water. If any of them float, discard. I watched this on youtube where the woman who posted it took them out every month to check them and they were fine at 4 months. Please remember to add to stockpile and rotate. We are thinking of buying Polish Frizzle Chicks. They are very small and quieter, eggs are small too, less mess and they are the cutest wee things too.