Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello -were do we go?
19 November 2011, 15:55,
Question  Hello -were do we go?
Cant find the welcome in thread si i,ll chuck it in here .

I,m Steve from south wales age 40 ,and just started storing for the future .
I,m new here ,found you talking to my American friend who is stocking up as well,he advised me to join the UK site as he told me I wont survive this chit on my own.
I have a wife 3 kids one have moved out with this chump who thinks all this stuff will never happen .
I told him to start stocking up the other day on food and water but he just laughed .
He is with my daughter and her 2 kids but he won't be with us when it hits the fan ,he will be the last one to be on my motorbike if i do that last trip Big Grin
Love the site ,its exciting as well as an eye opener.I,m feeling good now i,m putting a few things away every week for my family.
We are used to camping and i,m fitting out a rucksack for each of us with food/water/medicen/fuel and cloths and a tent etc incase a suddern move is on the cards ,we just grab our back packs and off we go.

The only trouble i,m having is off to were !! I know for a few caves but they are close to a village and i bet other people there might go to them ,I know for an old airade shelter under ground here in south wales not far from me in caerphilly but the door has been off it for years so its soaking inside with water/probs rats and other nasties and thats close to houses.
I found an old farm but the roof is bust and its open to the eliments.

Its OK if i had a few grand in the bank i could buy a farm and dig a bunker under it out of the way like our American cousins are doing .

I can store food/water all over the valleys here ,so is it just keep it stashed tell no one ,join the hungry ques and walk to the stash at night to bring food for my family back to our home here and eat it on the QT

Or I ask were to go ?

Watch your six
24 November 2011, 23:19,
RE: Hello -were do we go?
Sorry. Missed this one. I've been asked a few times where the Welcome Thread is but there isn't one.

I'm with you on what you are doing. You are doing the right thing. The only thing I would say is that if TSHTF you might find your daughters chump a bit of a hanger on and you may be forced to take him. Your daughter will insist. Sad but true. Prep for him anyway and if he accidently falls down a mineshaft or something when you are our exploring then so be it. Smile

I'm not sure what help you need but look around and ask there are plenty who can and will help you.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
25 November 2011, 02:00,
Thinking about eating him after the mine shaft incident Big Grin

Cheers dude!
Watch your six
26 November 2011, 15:54,
Now that is thinking ahead. You've got it already it took us a few weeks to get to eating each other.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin