Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
survival:the ultimate form of resistance.
29 May 2021, 18:07,
RE: survival:the ultimate form of resistance.
(27 May 2021, 07:51)MaryN Wrote: I don't think many city folk are going to flee to the countryside! They would miss their Costa coffee and the fresh air would probably kill them. Either that or a bugphobia would kick in as soon as something crawled across their feet.

Until the food is gone from all the supermarkets (3 days) and desperation kicks in, you mean?
29 May 2021, 18:12,
(29 May 2021, 17:56)Pete Grey Wrote: That’s why we need to keep ahead of the news from every source, local national and foreign, to be aware of any situation and act accordingly.

Best line E V A H! Especially since you asked on one of my posts If I was on meds because I dared to share information on posts unavailable on Mainstream news reports. 2021 the year we couldn't make it up - not even on prep forums. Really?
30 May 2021, 08:33,
(29 May 2021, 18:07)Ajax Wrote:
(27 May 2021, 07:51)MaryN Wrote: I don't think many city folk are going to flee to the countryside! They would miss their Costa coffee and the fresh air would probably kill them. Either that or a bugphobia would kick in as soon as something crawled across their feet.

Until the food is gone from all the supermarkets (3 days) and desperation kicks in, you mean?

British people dont evacuate, they sit tight and wait for rescue.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.