Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
7 reasons not to live in high population density areas(video).
11 April 2013, 14:33,
RE: 7 reasons not to live in high population density areas(video).
(11 April 2013, 14:28)Skean Dhude Wrote: Straights? We are straight it in the sheeple that are not.

in the biking world, the ordinary person/non biker (Sheeple) are referred to as "straights"! i meant it in that context.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 April 2013, 15:56,
He left out one point that is very important about high popultion densities world wide.

They are excellent TARGETS for attacks demanding mass casulties!!

Here in the States "straight" is a term refering to heterosexual orientation, not emergency management philosophy.
11 April 2013, 16:39, (This post was last modified: 11 April 2013, 16:44 by bigpaul.)
(11 April 2013, 15:56)Mortblanc Wrote: He left out one point that is very important about high popultion densities world wide.

They are excellent TARGETS for attacks demanding mass casulties!!

Here in the States "straight" is a term refering to heterosexual orientation, not emergency management philosophy.

its a Biker/Hells Angel term over here!

i wish i hadnt mentioned it now!( its a term i use all the time in my day to day life).Angel
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 April 2013, 21:41,
I have long since stopped trying to tell and warn people whom I consider friends ...after the LOOK then the demand for proof ...and the reasons why I see things the way I do.....I do not WASTE my time...and theirs anymore What's the point ....there is none , I do not have the need to say anything anymore , I just do what I do with soul purpose just for mine, this is more than enough for me to deal with, and when I come on here and talk with YOU yes YOU the load gets lighter , because even if we disagree on some stuff , we KNOW where we are trying to get to , and that will do me just fine
12 April 2013, 09:19,
absolutely SS, there is just no point in trying to convince people who dont and wont understand where we are coming from, all you are doing is minimising your OPSEC for people who live for today and cant see what is happening right under their noses. i am prepping for me and mine and thats it, anyone else who cant even be bothered to have a store cupboard for emergencies will just have to fend for themselves when that emergency arises.
13 April 2013, 08:49,
"cities are bogus": http://modernsurvivalblog.com/systemic-r...are-bogus/