Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Items to bring to a camping meet...
22 April 2013, 12:53,
RE: Items to bring to a camping meet...
(22 April 2013, 12:16)Tartar Horde Wrote: taking moisturiser camping for rubbing into your gloves waaaahahahhahaha PMSLBig Grin

You see Scythe I had this image of you standing there in the early morning light on the hillside, spear in hand, rippled body (so you tell usBig Grin) smeared with ash, wearing nothing but a Rabbit skin loincloth surveying the herds below you.
THEN
just out the corner of my eye a small jar of moisturiser comes floating by chasing you down the hillside shouting "it rubs it in, it rubs it in".
I'm gonna have to make you a flint spearhead so you can claim back your "Cromness" Tongue

Pink loincloth haha.

I did say it's a gay suggestion, but it'll make your gloves last much longer.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
22 April 2013, 14:27,
Guys,

Why is it every time Scythe offers a perfectly good comment on prepping and making things last longer. Someone pops up and questions his manhood. Is there a memo I'm missing or something?

Can we keep to the subject please and stop winding up someone who is a good contributor to all our prepping knowledge. I know it is funny, even I smile, but imo it has now moved past the funny side.

Keep to the subject and nothing personal. My only real rules.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
22 April 2013, 14:30,
(22 April 2013, 12:16)Tartar Horde Wrote: You see Scythe I had this image of you standing there in the early morning light on the hillside, spear in hand, rippled body (so you tell usBig Grin) smeared with ash, wearing nothing but a Rabbit skin loincloth surveying the herds below you.
THEN
just out the corner of my eye a small jar of moisturiser comes floating by chasing you down the hillside shouting "it rubs it in, it rubs it in".
I'm gonna have to make you a flint spearhead so you can claim back your "Cromness" Tongue

Too much cheese before bed?? Big Grin
22 April 2013, 15:08,
(22 April 2013, 14:30)BeardyMan Wrote:
(22 April 2013, 12:16)Tartar Horde Wrote: You see Scythe I had this image of you standing there in the early morning light on the hillside, spear in hand, rippled body (so you tell usBig Grin) smeared with ash, wearing nothing but a Rabbit skin loincloth surveying the herds below you.
THEN

Too much cheese before bed?? Big Grin

I'm more concerned with why he's imagining ANY guy in a loincloth with a shredded physique smeared in ash. Kind of sounds like a gay pin-up.

Why do you keep getting this image of me TH? Is there something you're not telling us? haha
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin