Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
security.
13 April 2013, 13:35,
security.
hiding in plain sight: http://modernsurvivalblog.com/security/h...more-26319 mob mentality : http://modernsurvivalblog.com/security/m...more-25868 social chaos survival guide : http://modernsurvivalblog.com/security/s...val-guide/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 April 2013, 16:45,
RE: security.
Lots of assumptions, lots of specualtion.

Has anyone considered how difficult it is for a 60something old white guy, that only speaks English, to blend into a group of 20-30 year old hispanic looters?

Everything in that article is support for my decision to leave the urban setting, take the pay cut, reduce the standard of living and move into a shack in the woods.

Problem with the U.S. and TPTB is that our nation is so large a mass uprising nationwide is virtually impossible. that gives the powers the ability to move their consolidated forces from one hot spot to the next while telling the public that the uprising is simply localized looting and general mayham.

The public would accept the imposition of martial law and suspension of rights as part of their protection from the uprising, not knowing if the uprising were a justified and coordinated resistance to tyranny or simple mayham.
13 April 2013, 16:54,
all seemed quite logical to me, i think it could help us this side of he pond, which is why i posted it. course if any white person is in an ethnic area they are going to stand out a mile, stands to reason, which is why we plot our routes and check them long before TSHTF so we dont make that mistake.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 April 2013, 18:06,
(13 April 2013, 16:45)Mortblanc Wrote: Problem with the U.S. and TPTB is that our nation is so large a mass uprising nationwide is virtually impossible.

Ahh! But mass resistance is very possible, and there's the rub...
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
13 April 2013, 21:17,
(13 April 2013, 18:06)Jonas Wrote:
(13 April 2013, 16:45)Mortblanc Wrote: Problem with the U.S. and TPTB is that our nation is so large a mass uprising nationwide is virtually impossible.

But mass resistance requires communication, which can be monitored.

The only mass activity that can be accomplished with today's technology in place is the mass activity TPTB want to happen.

Monitoring is taken for granted in todays cyber world.

Almost ever survival forum on the internet reaches a point where they warn members about using certain key words and phrases to prevent the site being flagged.
14 April 2013, 18:48,
(13 April 2013, 21:17)Mortblanc Wrote:
(13 April 2013, 18:06)Jonas Wrote:

But mass resistance requires communication, which can be monitored.

The only mass activity that can be accomplished with today's technology in place is the mass activity TPTB want to happen.

Monitoring is taken for granted in todays cyber world.

Ahh (again)! But I'm not talking about the "cyber world" or at least not the internet. With an amateur radio transceiver and an "Amateur Extra" license, I have access to twelve high and very high frequency bands, (plus more UHF bands), each with several hundred frequencies, as well as six different transmission modes (USB-AM, LSB-AM, AM, FM, Morse code, and PSK31 data), and a transmitter that can be adjusted in 5 watt increments from 100 watts to 5 watts.

There are 70,000 licensed hams in the US alone.

Mathematically, figure:
(70000) X (6 MODES) x (THOUSANDS OF FREQUENCIES) = POSSIBLE SIGNALS TO MONITOR

I don't think monitoring can be done, especially if stations are using directional beam antennas, CW or PSK31 and low power.
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!