Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apocalyptic Babes!!
13 April 2013, 13:51,
Apocalyptic Babes!!
could be a risk, depending if she is with you or somebody else (think about it)!Big Grin http://www.survivetheapocalypse.net/2013...tic-babes/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 April 2013, 13:56,
RE: Apocalyptic Babes!!
(13 April 2013, 13:51)bigpaul Wrote: could be a risk, depending if she is with you or somebody else (think about it)!Big Grin http://www.survivetheapocalypse.net/2013...tic-babes/

Damn right it could be a risk,Imagine no law and order and someone sees you have a piece of ass with you they are going to want a piece for themselves could cause massive problems
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
13 April 2013, 13:58,
(13 April 2013, 13:56)TheFalcon Wrote:
(13 April 2013, 13:51)bigpaul Wrote: could be a risk, depending if she is with you or somebody else (think about it)!Big Grin http://www.survivetheapocalypse.net/2013...tic-babes/

Damn right it could be a risk,Imagine no law and order and someone sees you have a piece of ass with you they are going to want a piece for themselves could cause massive problems

there is definitely no one around here who fits the thread title!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 April 2013, 17:54,
My heart couldn't stand the strain...
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
13 April 2013, 18:01,
(13 April 2013, 17:54)Jonas Wrote: My heart couldn't stand the strain...

i probably couldnt be bothered, all that nagging! i'd rather go "lone wolf".
13 April 2013, 19:12,
That article needed more pics.
13 April 2013, 20:52,
Been dealing with this problem since I first started prepping; protection of the wife and daughters.

Then they all gew up, and the boys all had good taste in females, and I wind up with a retreat filled with women that resemble Barbie dolls.

Now the grandaughters are filling out, and the sons are in panic mode!

There is no hope. I have decided that the best thing I can do is arm them and train them well.

As a historian I have read of many instances throughout history where every woman in a war zone had been raped at least once and some several times.

It is also one of the reasons Women are combat trained in Isreal.
14 April 2013, 08:44,
(13 April 2013, 20:52)Mortblanc Wrote: Been dealing with this problem since I first started prepping; protection of the wife and daughters.

Then they all gew up, and the boys all had good taste in females, and I wind up with a retreat filled with women that resemble Barbie dolls.

Now the grandaughters are filling out, and the sons are in panic mode!

There is no hope. I have decided that the best thing I can do is arm them and train them well.

As a historian I have read of many instances throughout history where every woman in a war zone had been raped at least once and some several times.

It is also one of the reasons Women are combat trained in Isreal.

sounds like a good arguement for being a lone wolf.