Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Experiences
17 April 2013, 17:18,
RE: Real Experiences
(16 April 2013, 19:22)Mortblanc Wrote: All day long we have gotten leaked information, then contradictions of that information.

Police commissioner will announce one thing, and FBI announced another.

One group claimed they arrested a Saudi national at the site of the blast yesterday, his apartment searched and bomb making material found. Now they are claiming no one is in custody, and no suspects are evident.

It is almost comical!

I learned not to believe anything out of the government when I was called back to active duty for Gulf War I. I wish I'd saved some of those briefs. Looking back, it would prove how very wrong we could be!

Quote:I had people worried about me and had to get comms out.

I had to drive 5 miles before I had cell phone service.

This is where an amateur radio technician-class license and a $100 Chinese-made 2 meter-band handheld transceiver (about the size of a cell phone) would have solved your comms problem immediately and on the spot.
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
18 April 2013, 11:39,
Bad shit in Boston my condolences to our American members. I can't help thinking that the people of our countries are reaping the results from the problems our politicians have sown.
18 April 2013, 11:42,
(18 April 2013, 11:39)Tartar Horde Wrote: Bad shit in Boston my condolences to our American members. I can't help thinking that the people of our countries are reaping the results from the problems our politicians have sown.

couldnt agree more, its about time our politicians concerned themselves about the home nation and kept their beaks out of other countries affairs.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 April 2013, 17:52,
(18 April 2013, 11:42)bigpaul Wrote: couldnt agree more, its about time our politicians concerned themselves about the home nation and kept their beaks out of other countries affairs.

Ours too! And while we're at it, lets get our troops home too. Most of us here in the US don't give a rat's ass about what's going on in "Screwupistan"!
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
18 April 2013, 17:58,
(18 April 2013, 17:52)Jonas Wrote:
(18 April 2013, 11:42)bigpaul Wrote: couldnt agree more, its about time our politicians concerned themselves about the home nation and kept their beaks out of other countries affairs.

Ours too! And while we're at it, lets get our troops home too. Most of us here in the US don't give a rat's ass about what's going on in "Screwupistan"!

yeah, i doubt very much if any of the general public give a rats arse what happens in Afghanistan when we leave, and there are people like me who dont know why we went there in the first place.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 April 2013, 23:06, (This post was last modified: 18 April 2013, 23:07 by ObongoPox.)
How many more flat flags has Obama got in the pipeline?

I mean't FALSE flags.
Suburban neighbours= stranger- danger.
19 April 2013, 09:35,
Big money in bullets , guns, aircraft, ships, tanks, ....to justify such a huge industrial complex ...you have to use them, to perpetuate the need for their very existence , you need imaginary forces of people who will do us harm if not stopped .... its all mostly bullshit , create a problem, wait for the reaction, then , offer up the solution, normally based on fear of the masses , this system is used in everyday life in home politics on many fronts, because masses believe in what their told, FEAR is king of control . Why not try to spend just half the total worldwide spend on this crap on sorting out the economies of the globe ending starvation , everyone can have a home , heat, light, new types of power generation, top health services for all.....the other half of what's left could go on food production and development. When in sunday school in 1958 they used to give out little envelopes with a photo of little Joshua on them, give what you can! ...I would pester my mother for none existent money she did not have to put in these envelopes....that was 54 years ago....nowadays the envelopes are long gone , but the problem still exists, but now its more sophisticated , television adds in your face every 20 mins, walk down any high street , give this give that ..... but little Joshua is in a queue nowadays , dogs, cats, tigers, donkeys, bears ...you name it take your pick ...comedy relief I will leave out and all the rest, WHY does it have to be this way....answer is.... most all of us will give when we can and even do when we can't....so is it us the people who could care less ... NO...it is the FEW who run the planet ....the shame is on them...but they could care less... I hope these evil bastards burn in the very depths of hell with no hope of any redemption from anyone's god
19 April 2013, 10:07,
They should divert money into re-afforestation of Scotland,Wales,Pennines,etc.Re-introductions,too :wolf,bear,lynx(it was never native here,but should be (re)introduced).
Suburban neighbours= stranger- danger.
19 April 2013, 20:56,
Several years ago when the coal miners were trapped in Chilie they had to bring in the leading mining experts in the world to drill the rescue shaft.

Remember that?

Where did they have to take them from to send them to Chilie???

They all had to be returned from Afganistan!!!

Afganistan has the worlds largest reserves of Lithium (as used in the batteries of hybred cars), discovered just before the invasion.

Just like every war in history, this one is over rescources.
14 May 2013, 22:59,
(19 April 2013, 20:56)Mortblanc Wrote: Several years ago when the coal miners were trapped in Chilie they had to bring in the leading mining experts in the world to drill the rescue shaft.

Remember that?

Where did they have to take them from to send them to Chilie???

They all had to be returned from Afganistan!!!

Afganistan has the worlds largest reserves of Lithium (as used in the batteries of hybred cars), discovered just before the invasion.

Totally agree its all about resources MB. untapped ones at that...Pity its all our resources that are bled from us, our soldiers taken there involved in nothing which is of our concern. Afghans havent been defeated for hundreds of years!! How great this country would be if it kept its nose out of wars that dont concern us. More resources to keep our elderly and war veterans healthy with the best care, our young being better educated, and everyone having the chance to work instead of being kept in abject poverty, hit with bedroom taxes and such.
On the USA side of things there have been a few false flags most notably 9/11. I remember that day well. The 7th tower being announced as fallen when it fell half an hour later. Later it was the 7/7, I texted my sister to say that they maybe should look to the sky as the ground incidents could be distractions and added probably al ca eder, anyway got a message through to say this wasnt going to be sent and the message would be deleted. Managed to show a few workmates this before it was deleted. This event was going on in London, I was at my work in GlasgowHuh Anyway recentely read about a possible FF event coming up in the next few weeks to distract the people from obammy's current financial mess. Dark Knight.. Sandy Hook.. latest is the film 'Olympus has fallen' which has the new American map behind Gerald Butler? I have many reasons to prep, just hope its not as bad as my imagined scenarios, I prefer to be prepared so I'm more self reliant, a little more confident, especially when I come on here and see so many like minded and the added security/insurance that I have provisions for certain imagined scenarios. Its my belief that there will be an event in my lifetime, and probably not a very welcome one either. Confused

Just like every war in history, this one is over rescources.