Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A bit about me for your info
17 April 2013, 13:56,
RE: A bit about me for your info
i've got relatives in Swindon, not that they keep in touch.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 April 2013, 14:09,
It's not to bad no, there are a lot of outdoorsy things to do but haven't green laned,am more into my drag racing!
The magic roundabout looks daunting lol but its fun when empty...
I have a few relatives that live under 2 miles away, can actually see there house from mine (we live across one end to the other of a valley) and haven't spoke in years, maybe its just a Swindoner thing (though I can't call myself a true one!)
It is my belief that to be prepared information must be deseminated and distributed as quickly as possible to those that have the ability to teach and deliver those lessons they learn
Those that can not teach must be taught to act that can not act must be protected that would mock ignore and harm be addressed.
17 April 2013, 19:02,
hello and welcome from norfolkSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
18 April 2013, 17:29,
Hi Jack!
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
19 April 2013, 12:05,
Cheers guys, your all a very friendly bunch.
It is my belief that to be prepared information must be deseminated and distributed as quickly as possible to those that have the ability to teach and deliver those lessons they learn
Those that can not teach must be taught to act that can not act must be protected that would mock ignore and harm be addressed.