Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Prepper seed bank/swop
19 April 2013, 19:44,
RE: Prepper seed bank/swop
(19 April 2013, 15:25)Straight Shooter Wrote: heirloom seeds straight shooter has to exchange "just to kick off" and get you going (tomatoes 2 lots of 5 ) ( cucumbers 2 lots of 5 ) loads more to follow folks......if you have nothing to trade in THATS ALRIGHT free to good home ...will be away till sunday (recon on some more BOLS )

What Tom strain are they SS, trade you some Borlotti Beans if interested? wouldn't mind trying a squash now I have a greenhouse.
19 April 2013, 20:40,
What a great idea. Packets of seeds usually contain far more than you actually need. I shall check through my seed box and see what I have spare.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
21 April 2013, 17:28, (This post was last modified: 21 April 2013, 17:55 by Straight Shooter.)
Seed info... tomatoes, Crimson Cushion Beefsteak, type annual , planting depth 5 mm, height indeterminate , days to germination 7-14 days, thin 75 mm , sun location, maturity 90-95 days ....Livingson Seed .......cucumber......Marketmore 70....type annual, planting depth 12mm , thin to 900 - 1800 mm , sun/ partial shade, maturity 65 days ...they grow to about 200 mm long....TH sounds like a deal to me....got squash seeds for you also heirloom will let you know bout them later ...plus all the other seeds ...back home now so will get on the case

Straight shooter heirloom seed register .
asparagus pea
savoy cabbage "ormskirk"
spinach "bloomsdale long standing"
leek "Musselburgh"
cauliflower "all year round"
cabbage "Brunswick"
cabbage "mammoth red rock"
sweetcorn "golden bantam"
pea "early frosty"
cabbage "golden acre"
carrot "touchon"
squash "table king acorn"
lettuce "matchless"
radish "poloneza"
onion "rouge long de Florence"
bean "white half runner mountaineer"
parsnip "the student"
runner bean "goliath"
broad bean "aquadulce"
pea "alderman"
that's all for now folks!
21 April 2013, 18:03,
we dont have any seeds due to the bad weather/harvest last year, not even squash seeds which is one of our main crops if not THE main crop, i think we got 1 squash to grow all the others died cos of the wet weather, got some broad beans in and the spuds are in. fruit bushes are always in cos their permanent and i dont think we could get any more in, we're on the lookout for bags of "horse exhaust" now!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 April 2013, 18:06,
BP do you want some squash seeds ? let me know what you want pal
21 April 2013, 18:10, (This post was last modified: 21 April 2013, 18:11 by bigpaul.)
yeah SS, could do with some Squash seeds.

dont want hundreds-about a dozen would do if you can spare them?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 April 2013, 18:14,
No problem pal email me or pm ...job done pal
21 April 2013, 18:19,
(21 April 2013, 18:14)Straight Shooter Wrote: No problem pal email me or pm ...job done pal

ok PM coming up.