Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inflation and Benefits
21 November 2011, 18:09, (This post was last modified: 21 November 2011, 18:11 by bigpaul.)
RE: Inflation and Benefits
[quote='mikebratcher69' pid='1965' dateline='1321894816']
Thats the trouble, the more people that come in and work for a pittance the worse it is, the employers then expect you to do the same, I hear there after abolishing the minimum wage too, wont that be fantastic...
We can all work for a pound an hour, doff our hats to the boss and say cheers guv, like the good old days, where the men where that poor they eat the pig fat grease from the mining machines, maybe we should all remember our place at our masters feet, and if we speak our mind we get a damn good thrashing.
[/quote)
sorry about that-pressed the wrong key or summat- now where was i? oh yeah, i tend to call a spade a spade, and dont care what people think, i gave up worrying what people thought of me 30 years ago! thankfully i am now past an age where i have to go out and actually earn a living, i've had 1 or 2 good bosses but most of them were sh1t's to put it mildly, best thing i ever did was go self employed!
sorry, tried to put 2 replies but something went wrong, will try again later.
sorry, tried to put 2 replies but something went wrong, will try again later.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 November 2011, 19:27,
Cut benefits, cut taxes.

I doubt it will happen though.
21 November 2011, 19:39,
2 things they out to STOP before they start on benefits or taxes: 1. stop sending foreign aid. 2. stop paying money to the EU and leave "the club"!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 November 2011, 20:30,
Scrap the lot and start again would suit me, its gone from being a safety net for those who really need it to being a career choice for too many people. NR's right though, nowt we can do about it other than prep for the day when there's not enough of us working to pay eveyones benefits, then the shit will really hit the fan
21 November 2011, 22:41,
Amended:
Cut benefits, cut foreign aid, cut EU subsidy, cut taxes!

I can't work out the logic of providing foreign aid to countries with a nuclear deterrent (and space program in the case of India)