Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello and glad to meet you!
26 April 2013, 20:32,
RE: Hello and glad to meet you!
Welcome to the forum,.... from The Scottish Highlands.

Prepping can be in many forms I think,...some may amass hundreds of pounds worth of equipment,.. yet someone else who has nothing may just know what to do in an emergency and manage to get to safety

....and your opinions will always be welcome
A major part of survival is invisibility.
26 April 2013, 20:41,
Hi there and welcome. I'm not a prepper in the strict sense of things either - but I endeavour to provide that my family survives to the best of my ability. The information available on this site is amazing (and the members are great fun too).
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
27 April 2013, 18:21, (This post was last modified: 27 April 2013, 18:27 by Grumpy Grandpa.)
(26 April 2013, 11:07)Franc Wrote: hi, and welcome from the liverpool/manchester border, i miss scotland, went haggis hunting when i was a kid.

A hunter's survival staple...

(26 April 2013, 20:32)Highlander Wrote: Welcome to the forum,.... from The Scottish Highlands.

Prepping can be in many forms I think,...some may amass hundreds of pounds worth of equipment,.. yet someone else who has nothing may just know what to do in an emergency and manage to get to safety

....and your opinions will always be welcome

Thanks. I've been an outdoor person most of my life, up to the last few years anyway. I've been a soldier, an adventure training instructor and as a civvy, a manager and organiser. I guess there might be something in there I can offer...

27 April 2013, 19:02,
Sounds like you will be an asset to the forum Smile welcome from Northumberland Smile
Winter is coming
28 April 2013, 16:13,
(27 April 2013, 19:02)Hex Wrote: Sounds like you will be an asset to the forum Smile welcome from Northumberland Smile

I don't know about that Hex but I've been around a bit, been involved in a lot of interesting things and had some fun. I hope I can be though...

28 April 2013, 16:39,
I'm a grandpa too. I hereby challenge you to a grumpiness contest! Welcome aboard! Big Grin
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
29 April 2013, 00:44,
When we meet, you'll take one look - and give in...

29 April 2013, 11:33,
Welcome to the forum
29 April 2013, 12:35,
Thanks, it's good to be here. It's a really valid and very interesting site - I'm enjoying it immensely.