Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharia in London
1 May 2013, 18:55,
RE: Sharia in London
Aye Jack, I was raised in the Slough area and this story is all too familiar to me...
I have seen crimes fall under the radar such as what happened to you. Schools / Police don't want to or are too afraid to address these problems.

Don't know how long you have left Slough, but I can tell you it's worse than its ever been.

Grumble finished !!!
1 May 2013, 19:35,
Well I was born in slough, moved to Wales before I was one, returned at age 7/8 moved to uxbridge a couple years later then on to swindon where I spent the rest of my school years till swearing an oath to serve! Back in swindon now as its home.
Iv heard that the Indian and Pakistani element of Slough ow complain about Polish immigrants, the irony...
It is my belief that to be prepared information must be deseminated and distributed as quickly as possible to those that have the ability to teach and deliver those lessons they learn
Those that can not teach must be taught to act that can not act must be protected that would mock ignore and harm be addressed.
1 May 2013, 20:05,
It's all very well following sharia law until things go wrong - then it is not recognised under British Law.

The Brits (English) are a tolerant bunch, but there are limits. We are approaching the end zone methinks!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
1 May 2013, 20:35,
WHY ? why should we even entertain the mere concept of ANY other form of law other than our own. If you want to live hear the prerequisite would be, you abide by the law of this land for a start ....and speak English, have enough funds to maintain you and any family to live here for 2 years and the founds to return HOME if you break any laws. I remember the 1970s where people who wore a turban were exempt from wearing a crash helmet , when they became compulsory by law, the START of politicians tolerance NOTHING TO DO with us the public. IF you don't like our laws or our way of life ...simple
go back home ....then try and alter your own society, I am sure you will fit right in, you know ...your own version of the NHS and SOCIAL SERVICE, and lets not forget FREDOM OF SPEECH if you want to fight for there rights WE enjoy here in this country HEY follow our example but in your way. There will be a price to pay though I warn you , the road will be hard...and long and you will pay with your blood sweat and tears just like WE and our forefathers had to ....just to get here in this moment
1 May 2013, 21:02,
My dad's said this for years that they'll turn. Not to sound like a racist but if they don't like it f!#k off. In Liverpool there isn't a huge Muslim community but if it sparks off in one place guaranteed it will happen up and down the country so I for one will be on guard.
1 May 2013, 21:16,
Yes, it's very difficult isn't it. On the one hand no-one wants to condemn others by reason of their skin or religion, but equally immigrants coming to a country should respect its laws and culture. Personally, I share the same belief-system as BP, and try to be tolerant but....... I have nothing but contempt for the terrorist cult that is Islam (and I know there are many members of it who are peaceful and law-abiding people, but the corrupt minority unfortunately tar the rest). Try as I may to see other points of view and to be tolerant, I simply cannot condone or ignore the actions of some of those appalling creatures. If religion is the cause of a war in this country I will not be surprised.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
1 May 2013, 22:05,
as my sig says, ''Winter is coming''
Winter is coming
2 May 2013, 12:02,
Just recently on the news there have been concerns raised about the possibility of Muslim men returning from conflicts such as Syria, Libya etc with the knowledge and training to carry out such operations in the UK. When they get back to the UK it would be crazy to think they would not try to pass on their knowledge and build a Muslim militia. They would be fired up with thoughts of revolution and Jihad, and can you imagine the devastation they could cause if they carried out a Mumbai type operation in one of the huge shopping mallsAngry. The contacts they made during foreign wars will no doubt make it easier for them to get access to military grade weapons, and there will be willing donors to their cause within our Muslim communities.
Given that many of our community on this site live in or around cities it has direct consequences for our/their survival.
2 May 2013, 13:18,
Don't worry. It's only a tiny minority of extremists of a population size of 1.5billion. Nothing to see here!

Etc
2 May 2013, 13:57,
(2 May 2013, 13:18)Carnebwen Wrote: Don't worry. It's only a tiny minority of extremists of a population size of 1.5billion. Nothing to see here!

Etc

yeah right! if you say so! personally i wouldnt trust them as far as i can spit!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.