Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GHB Essential....Blister Kit!
2 May 2013, 09:52,
GHB Essential....Blister Kit!
Hi everyone

This is kind of obvious, but it's totally slipped my mind to say it, and I'm not sure anyone else has mentioned it.

If something happens, and you have a reasonable distance to travel, it's possible that you'll pick up a blister. For some people, these can be completely debilitating! Let's say all cars are out. Can't get home if you can't walk or run!

Since I'm assuming everyone with a GHB is also carrying a first aid kit (FAK), I'm going to remind people to store a blister kit and the alike. When travelling, you need to REALLY look after your feet! So a quick Compeed kit should suffice.

Just a quick side note, to let people know that the 'Every Get Home Bag' essential, Compeed, is available in Tesco at 1/3 off, at time of writing.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
2 May 2013, 11:08,
RE: GHB Essential....Blister Kit!
typical no tesco near us
2 May 2013, 22:51,
There a must have, oh had a job delivering leaflets and these were a godsend
4 May 2013, 07:36,
If i spot a hotspot early enough, i used zinc oxide tape, works wonders, I always carry at least 1 roll in my bags
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....
4 May 2013, 08:22,
i havent had a blister for years, i always thought they were caused by ill fitting footwear? when i did get one it was always with new footwear, i'm a bit more careful about what boots i buy these days. i know there are a lot of kids doing "the ten tors"(this weekend) who dont wear their boots in before the big day and get blisters as a result.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 May 2013, 14:15,
Always best to wear two pairs of socks if possible, blisters are caused by rubbing [ I knew you knew that Smile ] so if you were to wear a nylon pair next to your skin, then wear a woolen pair, the nylon sock moves around and does all the rubbing on the woolen sock but the nylon stays tight against your skin,... hope that makes sense, but it does work
A major part of survival is invisibility.