Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Read as your appliances may become useless
4 May 2013, 19:46,
RE: Read as your appliances may become useless
Hold up there BarneyBoy
The US is indeed bigger. But we small people have to be down right stingy with our usage. The Green peacers and EPAer's are giving our gov'ment a snow job and we are getting the dirty end of the stick here.
The biggest usage is those Refrigeration units. They eat it up even when you don't use them, well it seems that way.
I have tried to tell my Sister, Daughter and grand daughter that you can run a Water cooler all day and all night and it not cost near what refrigeration does. I am always amazed that those that have refrigeration run fans to circulate the air hence double usage.
People are down right spoiled and in the end they will suffer worse than if they did without little by little now.
As far as China goes they need to invent a big sucker machine to suck out all that industrial waste smog they have. No wonders the H whatever number chicken/bird/teradactyle (spelling) flu goes rampant.
Big Paul
I do know they kept baked goods in them. They may have been an Amish invention so that they could store food as they did only what was necessary on Sunday's. But who knows.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Read as your appliances may become useless - by Ellen - 4 May 2013, 19:46