Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Like hi or something.
6 May 2013, 12:53,
RE: Like hi or something.
welcome, from North Devon.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 May 2013, 14:58,
Welcome to the forum from Scotland's Far North. Hope you enjoy your time "down south" in Glasgow. It's a vibrant place. You're gonna love it. Make sure you get out into the stupendous Highlands though. They're right on the doorstep.
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
6 May 2013, 18:15,
Welcome to the forum, from the Scottish Highlands
A major part of survival is invisibility.
6 May 2013, 20:48,
Hello and a warm welcome from south wales
6 May 2013, 20:57,
hello and welcome from norfolkSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
6 May 2013, 21:05,
Hello and welcome from Northumberland
7 May 2013, 00:44,
(6 May 2013, 11:26)BDG Wrote: Make sure you take some warm clothes and try and find a source of fresh vegetables when you get there. This will be very difficult in Glasgow but I have been assured that it can be done.

Hi Maria. Welcome from S W Scotland. I hope you will continue to enjoy the forum and all the characters in it and that Glasgow will be kind to you. It can be a lively place, in more ways than one but if you keep the 'what if' mentality about you, you shouldn't go far wrong.

BDG, 'a source of fresh vegetables'? We're not on the moon! Smile More than a few of us live on something other than deep fried Mars bars! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

7 May 2013, 09:35,
(6 May 2013, 11:26)BDG Wrote: Welcome. Make sure you take some warm clothes and try and find a source of fresh vegetables when you get there. This will be very difficult in Glasgow but I have been assured that it can be done.

thats border line racism, but funny Big Grin
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
12 May 2013, 05:34,
I'm intending to start a windowsill garden, so hopefully that helps with fresh vegetables Wink. Though I guess a deep fried Mars bar would be worth trying!

Thanks for the welcome everybody. I intend to get out and do some hiking while I'm there.
12 May 2013, 16:07,
hello from londonistan
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king