Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
35 excuses that will doom the non prepper.
9 May 2013, 20:32,
RE: 35 excuses that will doom the non prepper.
i dont tell family or friends to prep, if they havent got the sense to store some food and water i dont want them around post shtf.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 May 2013, 21:05,
(9 May 2013, 20:32)bigpaul Wrote: i dont tell family or friends to prep, if they havent got the sense to store some food and water i dont want them around post shtf.

I haven't even told the wife yet hows that for opsecBig Grin
10 May 2013, 08:22,
(9 May 2013, 21:05)David075 Wrote:
(9 May 2013, 20:32)bigpaul Wrote: i dont tell family or friends to prep, if they havent got the sense to store some food and water i dont want them around post shtf.

I haven't even told the wife yet hows that for opsecBig Grin

yeah, BUT what you gonna do when she find out??Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 May 2013, 08:14,
Not sure, will cross that bridge when I come to it most of my preps are near home not at home.
13 May 2013, 10:02,

I ordered a wind up radio from my sisters Amazon account, when it arrived she was 'what the hell do you want that for??' tone of conversation.
Jeez - imagine me trying to explain to her to have more than 2 days of food in the house, let alone a conversation on prepping.
13 May 2013, 10:29,
(13 May 2013, 10:02)MCavity Wrote:

I ordered a wind up radio from my sisters Amazon account, when it arrived she was 'what the hell do you want that for??' tone of conversation.
Jeez - imagine me trying to explain to her to have more than 2 days of food in the house, let alone a conversation on prepping.

just tell her your going camping and you dont want to bother carrying spare batteries.
13 May 2013, 12:40,
Pretty much what I answered BP. Smile
13 May 2013, 13:50,
I tell nobody....I know what they watch on tv and its pretty apparent they are part of the flock.
i think i fall into the 35th excuse !!