Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glowstick alarm.
10 May 2013, 10:37,
RE: Glowstick alarm.
(10 May 2013, 10:30)Scythe13 Wrote:
(9 May 2013, 21:27)I-K-E Wrote: just quick thought ....

if you've got several sound alarms dotted around then if one went of you would have to spend time figuring out which one it was and you may not have that time. Could the glow stick system be coupled up to the sound alarms to make threat identification quicker?

I think you'd just look to the direction from where the sound was coming from. If you hear a loud bang, you look in the direction you heard it in, right?
absobloominglutelyBig GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 May 2013, 11:03,
(10 May 2013, 10:37)bigpaul Wrote:

if you've got several sound alarms dotted around then if one went of you would have to spend time figuring out which one it was and you may not have that time. Could the glow stick system be coupled up to the sound alarms to make threat identification quicker?

I think you'd just look to the direction from where the sound was coming from. If you hear a loud bang, you look in the direction you heard it in, right?
what about being in a house and the you here the bang but the walls distort the direction the sounds coming from?Angel
10 May 2013, 11:13,
(10 May 2013, 11:03)I-K-E Wrote:
(10 May 2013, 10:37)bigpaul Wrote:

what about being in a house and the you here the bang but the walls distort the direction the sounds coming from?Angel

you can still distinguish which direction it came from, i can be sitting here in my living room at the computer and hear a noise, i can tell if its front or back or side.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.