Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gonna attempt another North East RV...
11 May 2013, 13:51,
gonna attempt another North East RV...
To all Preppers in the North East England Areas...I am gonna try to arrange a RV .....is ANYONE ....seriously interested ?? lets say in a months time...and ideally meeting in a public place...outdoors to all hook up....and maybe walk around and brave the elements that we will have to get used too !! so thinking the Angel of the North "sculpture" as it is reachable by public transport...and you cant miss it or say i dont know where it is !!!...plus im travelling 20 miles roughly and would expect others to meet me half way etc......so ANY takers....im thinking of planning it to be atleast a 3 to 4 hour RV...i will do a plan to involve a small walk ...stop off for a small break ....walk a diff route back them a coffee /pint at a pub !? cheers RW
11 May 2013, 15:51,
RE: gonna attempt another North East RV...
This will be on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon roughly 2pm onwards...a target weekend im thinking about is June 8/9th.id like to "hopefully" get a group of at least 4 or 5 inc myself, dont bring any knives bigger than what is allowed pre SHTF....maybe a EDC back pack or handbag if your a female....so we can compare kit...and ideas etc. RW
11 May 2013, 19:07,
I would be interested! Defo need some help with my gear.
11 May 2013, 20:31,
Im up for it
11 May 2013, 21:14,
Good to hear people...I knew you (Mr.Metroyeti) wud be up for another RV....class, all welcome as I said before ....were mostly all new to this so deffo no ego trippers here...just common folk sharing the same vision.........being alive after the shit hits the f#n !
13 May 2013, 14:27,
I`m not really a social type, but i`m at a stage were i think it would be a good idea to make contact with folk who have the same concerns i have.
13 May 2013, 22:08,
I'm the same mosstrooper.
14 May 2013, 10:28,
Hello all N.E. Preppers......if your thinking about maybe meeting up on the above mentioned weekend then can you PM me just so I can get some ideas of who is "possibly" coming....also any suggestions anyone has ...eg: I just wanna meet for a coffee and not wanting to do a walk ...OR id like to meet others but not at this location...too far etc... then anything can be sorted...I will try and sort this out ..but get in touch . I REALLY WANNA make this work.....and maybe a regular thing now that the weather is getting better. Lets show that us Northeners and border dwellers can have a great RV...its up to you lot !! cheers RW
14 May 2013, 21:59,
High RW, I would def like to attend. Sunday is a better day for me as I have to work every other saturday.
An old scout is full of rescource, that is he can find a way out of any difficulty or discomfort. (Lord Robert Baden Powell)
14 May 2013, 23:47, (This post was last modified: 15 May 2013, 00:03 by RoadWarrior.)
At present Sunday 9th June seems to be the most popular day for the RV.

May also move the RV nearer Newcastle /Gateshead area.....as I want to find somewhere without 20 CCTV cameras,so I wont look suspect in my camo gear ...lol, and an area with a small walk maybe near a pub so we can park up or get off a bus at this area okay .