Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
64% of the British countryside could go up in flames!
11 May 2013, 15:19,
64% of the British countryside could go up in flames!
http://rt.com/news/fracking-flaring-britain-shale-110/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 May 2013, 15:49,
RE: 64% of the British countryside could go up in flames!
I think one of the comments says it all "broke brits will do anything for cash"
11 May 2013, 16:34,
Fracking technology is working quite safely over here, and natural gas is a whole lot cleaner than either coal or gasoline. You all can buy into the "climate-technology-doomer" propaganda if you wish, but remember, it was a group of professors in a university in the UK that admitted to falsifying "global warming" data.
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
11 May 2013, 16:36,
yeah, but all this gas burning is not going to help the British countryside or the British farmer one little bit.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 May 2013, 16:41,
(11 May 2013, 16:36)bigpaul Wrote: yeah, but all this gas burning is not going to help the British countryside or the British farmer one little bit.

Actually, with the new technology, once the well is dug, the drilling tower is removed, and the whole setup will fit into a barn. We have wells that we drive by all the time, but they're behind trees, properly landscaped, and look better than a lot of factories.

Will cheaper fuel help the farmers? You bet! Their fuel costs will tumble! And that will lower your grocery bills too!
11 May 2013, 16:45,
(11 May 2013, 16:41)Jonas Wrote:
(11 May 2013, 16:36)bigpaul Wrote: yeah, but all this gas burning is not going to help the British countryside or the British farmer one little bit.

Actually, with the new technology, once the well is dug, the drilling tower is removed, and the whole setup will fit into a barn. We have wells that we drive by all the time, but they're behind trees, properly landscaped, and look better than a lot of factories.

Will cheaper fuel help the farmers? You bet! Their fuel costs will tumble! And that will lower your grocery bills too!

yes so we f##k up the countryside just so we can have a bit of cheaper food? yeah right, sounds like the state of the word today, i HATE the modern world!Angry
11 May 2013, 16:53,
(11 May 2013, 16:45)bigpaul Wrote:

yes so we f##k up the countryside just so we can have a bit of cheaper food? yeah right, sounds like the state of the word today, i HATE the modern world!Angry

That's the point I was trying to make BP... you don't f**k up the countryside. We're going over to Nacogdoches this afternoon to treat my wife to an early "Mother's Day" dinner in our favorite restaurant. We'll drive past at least a half dozen oil wells and fracking operations, and if these weren't pointed out to a person, these sites would never be noticed..
11 May 2013, 17:03,
(11 May 2013, 16:53)Jonas Wrote:

That's the point I was trying to make BP... you don't f**k up the countryside. We're going over to Nacogdoches this afternoon to treat my wife to an early "Mother's Day" dinner in our favorite restaurant. We'll drive past at least a half dozen oil wells and fracking operations, and if these weren't pointed out to a person, these sites would never be noticed..

The British are a bit more observant! they complain about anything, the weather, wind turbines, solar farms, traveller sites you name it they complain about it....we've got a saying over here-N.I.M.B.Y. NOT IN MY BACK YARD!Big Grin
11 May 2013, 17:07,
(11 May 2013, 17:03)bigpaul Wrote:
(11 May 2013, 16:53)Jonas Wrote:

The British are a bit more observant! they complain about anything, the weather, wind turbines, solar farms, traveller sites you name it they complain about it....we've got a saying over here-N.I.M.B.Y. NOT IN MY BACK YARD!Big Grin

We have a saying here too: "Y'all come on over now, supper's just about on!" Big Grin
11 May 2013, 17:09,
i thought it was " come and eat, before i feed it to the hogs!"Big GrinBig Grin