Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
police do you trust them ???
14 May 2013, 09:57,
RE: police do you trust them ???
(14 May 2013, 09:36)RoadWarrior Wrote: maybe 40 years ago if you were a child and became lost ,your mother told you to ask a policeman for help....that was probably okay.....BUT now ..its kids in uniforms with a ego and a jobsworth attitude to the general public....NO they are not to be trusted ..they work for the Gov....and remember they covered up the Hillsboro Tragedy.....FACT

Nowadays if your kid went to them lost they would give them to Social Services who would foster them out.

The old ones, who are retiring fast were sensible and what Plod should be. The new ones are box tickers who joined up to bully people.

Sad fact but they lost our respect over the last 20 years when they became Labours political thugs without a murmer.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
14 May 2013, 09:58,
(14 May 2013, 09:38)bigpaul Wrote:
(14 May 2013, 09:24)Tartar Horde Wrote: Have no doubt the Police will be the ones battering your door down to see if you are hoarding etc, and they will gladly "liberate" your food for the community, (making sure they take their cut first of course), when will people realise "They do not work for you!!!!".

realised that a long time ago TH! again this is back to a previous conversation, Plod and even the Army do NOT have the numbers to "Police" the whole country, they will confine their activities(if any) to one or two of our largest cities and thats it! i dont even thing that "rationing" like in WW2 is an option cos there are people in our population who would not stand for it, i think when TSHTF TPTB will lose control very fast.

You're right about the numbers BP, but they don't have to have the numbers to check everyone, just enough to cover groups like ours.
14 May 2013, 10:09,
(14 May 2013, 09:58)Tartar Horde Wrote:
(14 May 2013, 09:38)bigpaul Wrote:
(14 May 2013, 09:24)Tartar Horde Wrote: Have no doubt the Police will be the ones battering your door down to see if you are hoarding etc, and they will gladly "liberate" your food for the community, (making sure they take their cut first of course), when will people realise "They do not work for you!!!!".

realised that a long time ago TH! again this is back to a previous conversation, Plod and even the Army do NOT have the numbers to "Police" the whole country, they will confine their activities(if any) to one or two of our largest cities and thats it! i dont even thing that "rationing" like in WW2 is an option cos there are people in our population who would not stand for it, i think when TSHTF TPTB will lose control very fast.

You're right about the numbers BP, but they don't have to have the numbers to check everyone, just enough to cover groups like ours.
your probably right in a large population centre TH, but down here all our Police stations are PART TIME, i cant remember the last time i actually saw a policeman to talk to..its at least 14 years ago, and i believe a lot of our SW forces are under manned anyway, thats why they employ PCSO's, anyway in a rural town like mine you dont see a copper, i really cant see it changing after tshtf it will probably get worse...which is to our benefit.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 May 2013, 13:06, (This post was last modified: 14 May 2013, 13:07 by SecretPrepper.)
I met one cop as a kid who was a good guy . i don't like the police methods or how they act.if a group team up i would imagine they would try and take over a group. but no post SHTF i would not give them anything.

I thought a copper joined this site.maybe some are preppers themselves
14 May 2013, 13:10,
no i dont
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
14 May 2013, 13:15,
I used to trust the old time coppers when I was a kid-back in the mists of timeBig Grin but not the modern coppers-their all career plod bucking for promotion and a pat on the back from the higher ups, its all political now anyway, had a few run ins when I was riding with other bikers, and getting stopped just cos i'm walking home from a club minding my own business, "where you been-where you going?" like mind your own business!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 May 2013, 14:40,
the police must train for all types of civil unrest / strikes,floods,terrorism,and must have plans for shtf events.
they must know where britains stores of food , fuel,meds are .
i wonder if they would share .??
do you tell friends and loved ones what you do ie ,store food.
do you think tptb watch sites like these and keep lists of likely people who may have stored food, fuel in their areas .

i wonder ?
14 May 2013, 14:44,
(14 May 2013, 14:40)Sunna Wrote: the police must train for all types of civil unrest / strikes,floods,terrorism,and must have plans for shtf events.
they must know where britains stores of food , fuel,meds are .
i wonder if they would share .??
do you tell friends and loved ones what you do ie ,store food.
do you think tptb watch sites like these and keep lists of likely people who may have stored food, fuel in their areas .

i wonder ?

Personally I think the UK Taliban are keeping them busy...
14 May 2013, 14:49,
(14 May 2013, 14:44)MCavity Wrote: Personally I think the UK Taliban are keeping them busy...

yes, I think your right thereBig Grin that's where the problems will be post shtf NOT from preppers.
14 May 2013, 15:35,
I know a lot of coppers, can count, maybe two, I trust- but not enough to know what I do (prepping).

Most of them are failed squaddies in my opinion, especially the younger ones - a lot of the older ones are just waiting to get out, fed up with it all (mostly the paperwork, and the youngers behaviour).

Post fan hitting, most will be protecting their families first, stuff the government, and up here (over there's the middle of nowhere) wouldn't see them -only reason I see them now is consulting work.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.