Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
police do you trust them ???
25 August 2013, 15:16,
RE: police do you trust them ???
The police are just like any other section of society.

Some are good, some are bad.

I only trust people I have found to be trustworthy, from personal experience.

WaylanderCool
25 August 2013, 15:19,
(19 May 2013, 12:43)Sunna Wrote: how long will it be till we see cops suited up smashing down some poor doleys door who has fell behind with their rent because of the bedroom tax.

not long at all i think

george orwell said, the police protect the rich from the poor .....

so true so very true .

Good it will free up houses for working families ho can pay their bills and not live off the tax payer.

25 August 2013, 16:05,
(14 May 2013, 00:19)Sunna Wrote: in the event of shtf , do you think the police would help or become the new lords of the manor .
if they asked/ordered you to hand over you preps/ food , water, medical ect.
would you ?? , what if your daughter/son was a doctor would you hand them over for the greater good .
who is in charge after shtf...?
do you trust the police NOW or after shtf

sunna

Any organisation could take the view that if they stuck together, their current command structures would see them through and they could be 'lord of the manner'. What political will are they trying to impose? A feudal system? A dictatorship? A chance to maintain democracy?

I will do what is in the best interest of my family, as I do now.

Do I trust the police? Trust with and to do what? We have to remember that the police are not the law, they do not make the law and they do not choose the law. Ultimately, you could end up in court, and I trust myself to tell the truth, I also trust a jury to see the truth.
25 August 2013, 17:24,
I dont trust them, NO WAY
They work on a bonus, so the more arrests and cautions they had out the more money they make.
They get overtime (Double Time) for sitting in court rooms week in week out.
Twice they have tried to stitch me up for no other reason than im 6ft5 and look like a thug.
I was born this size and that does not make me a criminal.
Its just a job with a good wage and most (Not all) dont give a shit about Jo-public.
Before they brought in the new regs a few years back the average arrest rate annually was less than 1 each.
They are only interested in giving normal law abiding people cautions and traffic fines because they dont know how the system works and they are easy targets with little paper work to file. They dont want to catch real criminal who know how to fight the system.

I have to say iv basically got a clean record other than one bullshit caution that i should never have excepted, but at the time they laid it on thick and i signed on the dotted line stupidly.
Not realizing what effect that world have on future job prospects.
Iv never had a speeding ticket or done anything wrong.
I dont like or trust any of them, I dont want to tar them all with the same brush but almost all iv had dealings with are a joke at least and most are more bent than the criminals.

From what iv had over the years, they just point the finger at the big bloke which is far easier.

Yes they have a crap job to do, Shame they dont actually what they are paid for?????
26 August 2013, 18:54,
(25 August 2013, 16:05)BDG Wrote: Do I trust the police? Trust with and to do what? We have to remember that the police are not the law, they do not make the law and they do not choose the law. Ultimately, you could end up in court, and I trust myself to tell the truth, I also trust a jury to see the truth.

They arrest you under the terrorism laws even though they know you have not broken any such laws. You spend a day in the nick. You don't end up in court at all. Neither do you see a jury. just Judge and Executioner.

There are many crimes in the UK when you would never see a jury and a government bueorocrat decides what happens to you.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
27 August 2013, 16:35,
If Labour had their way the govt / cops etc would be able to lock you up without CHARGE, or EVIDENCE or Legal representation for up to 90days, they tried to introduce a bill for 90 day detention under the terrorism laws. they admitted they would use terror laws to stop soccer fans going abroad.
27 August 2013, 16:44,
local beat cops must stand for election only then would they work for the people
Survive the jive (youtube )
27 August 2013, 21:15,
I think we have come to the end of this. Not much prepping related stuff here.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin